Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Yeah just copped on ebay for 128.00 shipped 
smokin.gif
 cant wait to get them 

thats a pretty good price for a few days early - was it a single auction/buy it now or are there others available at that price? please pm me smurf if you have any more info.

ok i been get alot pm about how i got price it was the last one the guy on ebay let me get them for 136.00 shipped and i used ebay bucks to get for 128.00 sorry about confusion 

BANGem SMURF DAVID ... that is a better price then mine will be. NICE FIND
pimp.gif

Does anyone have SOLID pics of the STEALTH colorway ???

thanks

I agree, they should of just left it. Nike has a lot of shoes that retail for $160 (well not a LOT but it's not unheard of) so the $160 pricetag definitely would of hit peoples ears a little bit better IMO. Like I said before it's better than $185 and up that we've seen in the past, so this isn't MUCH of a difference, but it is a difference. In the right direction.

Crazy EBW wrote:
I agree, they should of just left it. Nike has a lot of shoes that retail for $160 (well not a LOT but it's not unheard of) so the $160 pricetag definitely would of hit peoples ears a little bit better IMO. Like I said before it's better than $185 and up that we've seen in the past, so this isn't MUCH of a difference, but it is a difference. In the right direction.

QFT...

I agree all the way man.

Tried em on today in person, and i can say that i am extremely satisfied. 
The window doesnt even look bad because when you have your sock on (i had black ones on) it is just the solid color of the sock thats on the window.
The tumbled leather on the front is also a favorite, because it doesnt look as bad when it creases.

Heel lockdown is on point due to the external TPU piece, and theres and additional TPU piece near the sides of your feet like in the XX3 that i like.
The lockdown on this shoe is ridiculous.

Only thing that bothers me is the tongue, and the wide toe area, but im diggin every aspect of this shoe, cannot wait to cop this Saturday and all the other colorways that come out.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ damn... thats shady.

Wish it was $160 but then again. Who cares. Its only 10$

If they sell like the 2009s then we'll see these for under $90 later this year.

Couple spots in NYC have them already for $160.00 flat. I passed. I'm going for the stealth colorway this Spring

2010blk1a.jpg

They look so much better without the hole in them^^ Is that some sort of cover for it or does that CW come that way?

Back
Top Bottom