Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

these just came in today. I got the Poster and the Socks as well!

i like the socks i wonder how they would look w/ the GR 2010's on that print might look good through the hole

Strange. My GRs came with white and black "elephant" print socks. I wonder if they got the socks mixed up. I think the red socks would look better with the GRs and the white socks with the anniversary 2010s....

Those white in these recent pics ^^ look damn good.... I'm feeling my 2010's so much, can't wait to rack em up with the upcoming colorways!

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

air-jordan-2010-black-university-blue-2-570x570.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  They'll be out "soon" in the US

cooler than a polar bears toe nails

roll.gif

SO BEAUTIFUL!!! COPPED

Originally Posted by si3n4

Strange. My GRs came with white and black "elephant" print socks. I wonder if they got the socks mixed up. I think the red socks would look better with the GRs and the white socks with the anniversary 2010s....

Do they all come with socks?

Thanks for the video^^ nice job. I still don't like the hole. do you think the hole will yellow?

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Thanks for the video^^ nice job. I still don't like the hole. do you think the hole will yellow?

It's come to my mind before. I hope it doesn't or else it'll be a big disappointment!

Red socks are a must for the first colorway.
pimp.gif

I'd like those all whites if they had a carolina sockliner and logo.

Originally Posted by holyghostthug

I read this post yesterday and stop by Marshalls and was able to cop the 2009 Jordans for $60! I saw a few more J's there, that are pretty cool! BTW, I live in Houston, Texas, South Side!!!
dang it, im on the north side, i dont know if its worth making thee drive

The all whites look real good with the socks. And not those red ones. NTCH gave a choice on release day.. they had 3 different sicks you could choose from. I got some of the white/black and grey/black pairs.

Sneakernews just posted that the all white 2010 are available on ebay. There will be madness but they are doubting saying it has yet to be seen that it is limited to 72 pairs. IMO I think these will drop again in a couple months because the production date reads 1/22/10 and it usually takes about 3-4 months to move shoes around...

No one listens. These shoes wont be re-released for us. 72 pairs were made for a reason and released in one spot. My nike guy told me that the reason they were released was to create a better "feel" for the 2010 models. I guess the 2009's didn't do so well (there's a surprise). Basically, these all whites are the XX3 titaniums. Except MORE limited.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

No one listens. These shoes wont be re-released for us. 72 pairs were made for a reason and released in one spot. My nike guy told me that the reason they were released was to create a better "feel" for the 2010 models. I guess the 2009's didn't do so well (there's a surprise). Basically, these all whites are the XX3 titaniums. Except MORE limited.

Niketown Chi is going to do it big this year with the fact that these released and the displays they have going out right now. Also the all white collection is supposedly stopping at NT CHI next after the 23/25 experience.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Yeah but didn't you say you heard this from a DM? I mean, he could be right, but he could just as well be wrong. There's no evidence besides you really saying these are as limited as you say so of course people are going to continue to question it. Can't be too mad about it, just be happy you got your pair.

Back
Top Bottom