Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

No one listens. These shoes wont be re-released for us. 72 pairs were made for a reason and released in one spot. My nike guy told me that the reason they were released was to create a better "feel" for the 2010 models. I guess the 2009's didn't do so well (there's a surprise). Basically, these all whites are the XX3 titaniums. Except MORE limited.

man your really trying to advertise your 2010's hard

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

No one listens. These shoes wont be re-released for us. 72 pairs were made for a reason and released in one spot. My nike guy told me that the reason they were released was to create a better "feel" for the 2010 models. I guess the 2009's didn't do so well (there's a surprise). Basically, these all whites are the XX3 titaniums. Except MORE limited.

man your really trying to advertise your 2010's hard

I agree. It is annoying. These shoes were released in limited quantities only at NT Chicago. Some people like them, others do not. They may or may not release in further quantities at other retailers. Let's leave it at that.

I can say that Blk/Carolinas are instant cop now, saw them in person, and the suede is butters.
The patent leather also gives it a really distinct touch to it...i cannot wait.

To all you guys up there.. I know we don't have any solid information or word from Nike about the all whites but, what we do know at this time is that NTCH got 72 pairs and sold them all out. I was the first non employee to know about them because my guy works there and told me while i was in line. He said they'd got them in the day before. Most people were there for the coppers, as was I. I'm just happy I got what I got. Lucky AND happy. The district/regional managers were there and I spoke with them for a few minutes. There was also a photographer there and I spoke with him as well. I was just trying to find out info so I could pass it along to you guys because I know there would be a million questions. They had a DJ there too. lol They made it real big for this 2010 release. Anything else that they have in the windows for display will get archived to Jordan Brand. Including the rest of those size 10.5 all white 2010's which had white soles as opposed to the icy blue sole 2010's. They also had all white Jordan Alpha 1's. I'm telling you guys, they did it BIG on Feb. 13th.

As for me "advertising" them. I'm not. I basically feel lucky to have them, that's all. Hell I got 4 pairs because I thought they were so fresh. Not because I believed they'd be worth a couple hundred dollars a pair. It is what it is though.
smile.gif

IMO when I saw the 2010 I thought they were disgusting. I changed my mind when I saw these in the store my eyes lit up. Even as simple as they look they are not plain. They have pearl white patent leather with perforated leather along with some glazed quality pebbled leather. The icey sole just completes the simple colorway. There is no excess glue or any other imperfections with the white ones. If they general released these they would sell like all white air ones. The only complaint I have is the price
sick.gif
[h3]
[/h3]

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

As for me "advertising" them. I'm not. I basically feel lucky to have them, that's all. Hell I got 4 pairs because I thought they were so fresh. Not because I believed they'd be worth a couple hundred dollars a pair. It is what it is though.
smile.gif

dont insult peoples intelligence

i6mccn.jpg

Here is the a pic of the Alpha 1's. Correct me If I'm wrong but I don't think these have even been shown on any websites yet.

SOMEBODY POSTED A PIC WHERE HE WAS WEARING THE BLK/CAROLINA COLORWAY IN ONE OF THE THREADS IN THIS FORUM IM STILL TRYNA FIND THAT PIC

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

U-N-C mutha-beeeyaXXX

Hahaha sorry after seeing this pic, I'm a little bit more hyped up about these. (BTW they're not mine, nor is this my foot)

f382510e0aa669d6da3d896e6b2f4ae1a0e607c.jpg

eek.gif

Keep sleepin on them until I get my two pairs.

I have never "wanted" the 2010 but overall they look good, the peep hole is just another jordan design that when people are discussing jordans be like, the ones with the patent leather? the ones with the hologram? the one with the hole on the side? type of thing. I think that the 2009 was a jordan brand blunder but they quickly redeemed themselves with the 2010. now redeem your self for the recent retros
mad.gif
!

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

smile.gif

exactly.  yeah, you want 4 pairs because they're SO FRESH but you're selling 3 pairs in your sig.  if they are so fresh, why aren't you keeping all 4?  although, i'm sure you're selling for retail, right?  i don't want the shoes so i don't even care, but like keepEmclean23 wrote...don't insult peoples intelligence.  you just look like a clown.   

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Jan 6 · Air Jordan 2010 - Black - University Blue - Detailed Images

98673f160a0072b05de2e912d6ae2822-570x427.jpg

Here's another in-depth look at the upcoming Air Jordan 2010 in the friendly and familiar colourway of Black and University Blue. We previewed these just a week ago, but this colourway of the AJ2010 deserves another peek because it will certainly be one of the more popular non-Chicago Bulls colourways, just like the Black/Carolina Air Jordan V Retro was in 2006. via Kinstor.

Color: Black/University Blue

Style: 387358-003

Here's another in-depth look at the upcoming Air Jordan 2010 in the friendly and familiar colourway of Black and University Blue. We previewed these just a week ago, but this colourway of the AJ2010 deserves another peek because it will certainly be one of the more popular non-Chicago Bulls colourways, just like the Black/University Blue Air Jordan V Retro was in 2006. via Kinstor.

Color: Black/University Blue
Style: 387358-003

eee7c9e7940b7250556b53d5cb5712e9-570x427.jpg

Originally Posted by AIR 305

VIA Marqueesole/KATC

my bad if there's a 2010 thread. Lock if not needed

NO WORDS CAN EXPLAIN...SHOULD OF SENT A POET
pimp.gif
Seriously, i'm feelin these soooooooooooo much... Definitely 2 pairs for me! I love them because they are sort of reminiscent of the 16's, in which I also loved, has more of an old school J feel and look in person rather then a futuristic take!

The only colorway so far thats worth maybe copping...on discount....is the welcome home colorway. They almost look good...again minus the port-hole in the side

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

smile.gif

Take it easy there inspector gadget. lol

I don't have to give any reason. Even if I happen to have one. Which I do. Why would I care what anyone on NT thinks anyway? Why would it matter to YOU? Unless you're salty about not being able to buy a pair at retail price. It's water under the bridge from the get go for me. Kill all that noise op. Keep it moving onto the next one if you missed out.

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

smile.gif
Take it easy there inspector gadget. lol

I don't have to give any reason. Even if I happen to have one. Which I do. Why would I care what anyone on NT thinks anyway? Why would it matter to YOU? Unless you're salty about not being able to buy a pair at retail price. It's water under the bridge from the get go for me. Kill all that noise op. Keep it moving onto the next one if you missed out.

now your getting crazy im just saying no one up here is stupid we know you bought 4 pairs for resell purposes lets be serious you didnt pay over $600 on some all white shoes with a hole on the side because there "fresh" you did it to make a quick buck i mean seriously you charged me $750 when i pmed you about them and thats why the min someone says these may release down the road everywhere you get all tight and defend the shoes saying there limited and comparing them to the titanium xx3's  because it will F up your resell value i was done talking about it but again its obvious what your doing and if i want these i can get them for around $250-300 but im waiting on the black/blue CW they look way better

Back
Top Bottom