Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

i have gotten ALL of my pre-orders from shoetrends BEFORE the release date. jordans, eggplant foams,etc. i have never had any problems with them, and i am one of the guys who has bought from them back in the day before they shut down for a few years and also since they went back online. i am in socal and so are they, so i probably get them the next day after they are shipped out. i think this might be a quickstrike release since the nike customer service rep couldn't give me a release date on them, and it seems alot of dudes including myself passed on the first colorway to wait for these. i think you posted you got 2 pairs of the first colorway, if you are going to double up, id give them a try, especially since if you buy 2 pair, shipping is free. worst case scenario;for some reason you get them after the release date... but for 250, id say its worth it.

any toronto or gta ppl going to order? I think im going to order two pairs to reduce shipping - Canada they add$5 for an additional item instead of free shipping which is nice but not as nice as free shipping.
although, one pair could justifiably be a gift and not get hit with customs and duties but two pairs is probably a target...

just ordered from shoetrends
smile.gif

Any input on the fit of these? I'm usually a 10-10.5 (10 in VIs, 2k9s, XIs, VIIs). I'm guessing they run a little big, is this right?

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

i have gotten ALL of my pre-orders from shoetrends BEFORE the release date. jordans, eggplant foams,etc. i have never had any problems with them, and i am one of the guys who has bought from them back in the day before they shut down for a few years and also since they went back online. i am in socal and so are they, so i probably get them the next day after they are shipped out. i think this might be a quickstrike release since the nike customer service rep couldn't give me a release date on them, and it seems alot of dudes including myself passed on the first colorway to wait for these. i think you posted you got 2 pairs of the first colorway, if you are going to double up, id give them a try, especially since if you buy 2 pair, shipping is free. worst case scenario;for some reason you get them after the release date... but for 250, id say its worth it.
Cool man, thanks for the info.. People seem to be getting theirs from shoetrends either early or late, and I wasn't sure if the date they mentioned the date theyc ome out, will be shipped, or if we were getting them now/early lol.

I'm going to order 2 pairs, and yes I bought 2 pair of the og colorway, I still love them.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Cool man, thanks for the info.. People seem to be getting theirs from shoetrends either early or late, and I wasn't sure if the date they mentioned the date theyc ome out, will be shipped, or if we were getting them now/early lol.

I'm going to order 2 pairs, and yes I bought 2 pair of the og colorway, I still love them.
smile.gif
a little late still won't matter since you're saving ~$40 on the shoe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

smile.gif
a little late still won't matter since you're saving ~$40 on the shoe
pimp.gif
Very true. Money saved is a good thing indeed.. I was just wondering if maybe I should wait for my shop to get them, as he gives them to me for 135! But he has no idea about these 2010's, no info and usually get's all of the QS/limited releases, hm.

shoe trends ftw!
not a great shoe to rock with denim, but looks sooooooo good with shorts!!!!
glasses.gif

Wait...so shoetrends.com is charigng $125 for the SHOE correct? There won't be any additional fee to pay? I just saw it said "Pre-order" as in $125 now, then retail for the shoe when it comes out.

Originally Posted by Gags1587

Wait...so shoetrends.com is charigng $125 for the SHOE correct? There won't be any additional fee to pay? I just saw it said "Pre-order" as in $125 now, then retail for the shoe when it comes out.

$125 + shipping for the shoe.

$140 to ship to US and $150 to ship to Canada...
I am going to order them and ship to me in Canada...with the exchange rate it will be about $155 CDN instead of $240 CDN if they make it up north.
EDIT: Just ordered - with paypal exchange rate today it came out to $157.81 CDN, which is a pretty good deal!

23s do certainly look better. i am copping the 2010s strictly for basketball purposes. trying them on sold them to me.

i tried these on today for the first time, and now i want a pair for ball this summer.  ill prob end up grabbing the welcome homes or blk/caro

Originally Posted by optimusp517

well st is outta my size. Guess I won't be buying...
im sure uta and pys will have them.   id also keep my eye on sneakerhead.com and sneakerpost.com.

just got the same email. I am pumped for finally getting a pair of 2010s...its been a long month and a half since i first tried on a pair and knew i had to grab them.

Back
Top Bottom