Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

quality is amazing for JB. the toe box leather is the "business". i wish JB would use that on every shoe 'specially on the 3s and 12s.
i shot around in em a while back, they're real comfortable. nothing to complain about.

Nike has spoiled my feet tho with performance, and quite frankly, I'll probably never leave Eric, he's a beast... but TH did a good job on these, I mean... you cant go wrong by throwing/slapping full length on any shoe
pimp.gif

Black/UNCs are the best colorway hands down. Can't wait to get my pair. In the meantime I'm going to likely pick up the white/black/reds with 25% off tomorrow. A decent color at a decent price for a very good performance shoe...

Originally Posted by windycity7

have any of these been discounted yet i want a pair but not at retail

$120 @ dtlr. still too much tho. i'll wait til they're around $50 like the '09s.
laugh.gif

I really love this shoe. It feels great. Right now I only have that anniversary 2010 to speak about though.. I'm also waiting for the price to dip so I can buy that first colorway. My UNC's are on their way from ST. I was able to cop two pairs. Can't beat $125 for those at this point! Especially since they will be a QS.

very impatiently waiting for my black/UNCs. Also very impatiently waiting for a really good dude I met to try and hook me with a solid deal up north on the OG colour.

I ordered the Blk/UNC 2010s and I got an e-mail confirmation last week from Shoe Trends that my order would be shipped April 30th. Just now I got an e-mail that they were sold out and I'd be refunded. I'm heated, STs is wack.

that is bad news man...what size were you looking for? I am sure other sites and stores will have them in the next few months.

Just a thought, but maybe they update their stock manually everyday or something like that. So, if you went to buy your size it let you go through the whole process even though they had already sold out of that size but not yet updated their stock on the site. Not every online retailer has a sophisticated stock updater system.

Or maybe they screwed up big time and unfortunately you took the hit. Better that they told you very soon after instead of telling you in a month that they sold out and you lost your chance of getting them elsewhere.

Originally Posted by blee23

I ordered the Blk/UNC 2010s and I got an e-mail confirmation last week from Shoe Trends that my order would be shipped April 30th. Just now I got an e-mail that they were sold out and I'd be refunded. I'm heated, STs is wack.

I didn't get the email, so I'm still good
pimp.gif

Yeah I feel like they true to size also, just picked up the black white red up this weekend on F and F.  I like anything Tinker usually has something to do with...  but IMO these are nice.. will be a nice summer shoe for sure.  Comfortable and I like the cut. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

I've been playin ball in these every day n they're startin to pick up scuff marks on the plastic parts including the window. Is there a way to take these scuffs off of plastic?

Back
Top Bottom