Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

According to nike.com, the black/university blue 2010s are dropping april 24 and nike.com also says a white/university blue colour of the 2010 is dropping on May 8. When I did some searching for the white/university blue style code, I got lots of hits for the Welcome Homes. Perhaps the white/university blue is really the welcome homes in disguise and they messed up listing the colour. Or there is another colour we have never seen before that happens to have the same colour/style code as the welcome homes? Anybody have any idea?

4/24/10, Air Jordan 2010
387358-003, Black/University Blue
$170

05/08/10, Air Jordan 2010
387358-101, White/University Blue
$170
-101 at the end of a shoe usually means it's white/black. Just like the Oreo VI's had. Hmm, I'm surprised. I don't think those are the W3lcom3 Hom3's style number either. That wouldn't make sense. Usually it would be like -102 at the end if it's a white/red shoe.

Hmmmm...... I really really really would like a white/uni-blue 2010. I love those colorways of J's. So clean and
pimp.gif
.  A black /white colorway wouldn't be bad either.

Houseofsneakers on eBay has some sizes of the black unc's for 160.00 shipped. I just copped his only sz 13

Originally Posted by 23NoKaOi

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

According to nike.com, the black/university blue 2010s are dropping april 24 and nike.com also says a white/university blue colour of the 2010 is dropping on May 8. When I did some searching for the white/university blue style code, I got lots of hits for the Welcome Homes. Perhaps the white/university blue is really the welcome homes in disguise and they messed up listing the colour. Or there is another colour we have never seen before that happens to have the same colour/style code as the welcome homes? Anybody have any idea?

4/24/10, Air Jordan 2010
387358-003, Black/University Blue
$170

05/08/10, Air Jordan 2010
387358-101, White/University Blue
$170
So are the black/unc gonna be GR?

those black/unc are a limtied GR here in the Philippines.

Also yes the 101 colorway is the white red cw thus proving that the welcome home pair is releasing. Hong Kong already got their share of the welcome home pair.

GUYS, store just called me and got my 2 pairs in... Going to pick them up now, pic's to follow suit shortly
wink.gif

nice...i am really looking forward to seeing those black/uncs. I hope mine come sooner than the april 30 shoetrends ship date.

HI guys what about orders from shoe trend that haven't been canceled
are we still getting these ???

Any word on the Black/UNC 2010's releasing? I asked all my local spots and no one is getting them in...

wink.gif
wink.gif
eod0807 wrote:

i think one of the things that hurts this shoes appearance is the lack of flow among the design.  The shoes really seperates the upper from mid and the lower part, and i think what has made some of our favorite jordans so memorable and unique is the presence of flow amongst the contour lines throughout the entire shoe.

f_g1v72d72rm6m_2789dbb.jpg

If the shoes looked like this i would have picked these up on release day. But since they do not i been buying kobe Vs have not bought a sig pair since the XX3. Not that long but i guess that was the end of the line for me. Only retros for me now.
wink.gif

Really diggin' the black/university blues even more after those pics. Can't wait for mine to come in the mail.

Originally Posted by eod0807

i think one of the things that hurts this shoes appearance is the lack of flow among the design.  The shoes really seperates the upper from mid and the lower part, and i think what has made some of our favorite jordans so memorable and unique is the presence of flow amongst the contour lines throughout the entire shoe.

I'm glad so many dudes up here are stepping up now that BP isn't PSin anymore

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by eod0807

I'm glad so many dudes up here are stepping up now that BP isn't PSin anymore
appreciate the feedback.  thansk.

Back
Top Bottom