Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

these are looking good

http://sneakernews.com/20...lue-new-detailed-images/

shouldn't have slept on shoetrends
smh.gif

They are sooooo sickkkkkk... Can't wait to get mine!

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by blee23

I ordered the Blk/UNC 2010s and I got an e-mail confirmation last week from Shoe Trends that my order would be shipped April 30th. Just now I got an e-mail that they were sold out and I'd be refunded. I'm heated, STs is wack.

I didn't get the email, so I'm still good
pimp.gif
Me neither, I would be bummed, I need them ASAP!

"welcome home" d-wade 2010s are now available for pre-order on shoetrends for the usual $140 shipped ($125+ shipping)
Since I copped the UNCs off shoetrends these will be a pass for me

good looking out on the welcome homes...anyone have any up close detailed pics of them? do they say wade or anything like that on them?
I still think I prefer the OG colour with black and red rather than just red.

i def going to cop the blk/blue 2010's. i read that they are a quickstrike so that probaly means no discount at ftl but hopefully im wrong. i dont expect for them to sell out immedaitely but they wont be around as long as the first colorway.

isnt the 25th anniversary limited release from NT chicago basically the white columbia? it has an icey blue sole. Or are you thinking like XI low with a serious amount of columbia blue (perhaps on the toe box in patent). That would be insane!

Yep, the 25th Anniversary was pretty much the White Columbia. The only difference is that it had no blue on the shoe except for the sole that was ice blue.  The Columbia XI's at least have the Columbia Blue Jumpman. They really need to retro the Columbia XI's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should have made the logo on the tongues Columbia blue. That would have been
pimp.gif

4e515fea8eccab84e8e35b011bd53d06ebcd1dc.jpg

man ive seen those - i was saying more blue hits than just the sole rather than silver.....So, instead of the silver lining and silver tongue logos they would be unc blue and maybe some more hits on the upper. More like the black/unc but instead of black it would be white (ie. blue stitching on the white upper)

The W3lcom3 Hom3s shoulda had a patent red toebox. They would be that much better. The dull leather toe looks off for some reason.

Man, They need to make a White/Navy colorway a la the Navy XVI's. Navy patent toebox, white upper. Kinda like Joe Johnson's All Star PE. I'd cop x 2.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

The W3lcom3 Hom3s shoulda had a patent red toebox. They would be that much better. The dull leather toe looks off for some reason.

Man, They need to make a White/Navy colorway a la the Navy XVI's. Navy patent toebox, white upper. Kinda like Joe Johnson's All Star PE. I'd cop x 2.

AGREED.... This should have been the new "11" in terms of keeping those colorways, the 16 as well as you mentioned...

Back
Top Bottom