Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

i have they are very comfy, but i started to get sharp pains in my shins, don't know if its from the shoes but i switched to the kobe v and the pain went away, could be a fluke.

Originally Posted by jdubb2345

i have they are very comfy, but i started to get sharp pains in my shins, don't know if its from the shoes but i switched to the kobe v and the pain went away, could be a fluke.

i felt the 2010 were very low cut in back.  anyone else feel like this?

I played in them twice, and well wont again... Not that they aren't comfy, but there are just so many better alternatives. I don't like the lockdown or support they give, always just feels too loose..

You guy's want an even more comfortable/sturdy ball shoe, and lighter? The new Lebron VII PS's/POP's.. They are like butter!!

I should note that I don't own a pair, but was wondering if it would be worth it when they eventually hit the Nike Factory stores.
Appreciate the info though.

Originally Posted by CFC24

ok ok, has anyone actually played ball in their 2010's?

I have, and I liked em. I actually picked up a second pair for $120 last weekend.

But I'm 30, so I def don't play as hard all the time as I should.
laugh.gif
If you do, like others have said, there are better Bball shoes out there.

just picked these up last night. these shoes are straight fire. i love the transparent sole. nashville only had a few stores to get them. are these really that limited? seems like 4000 pairs is a bit too limited. if anyone knows for sure if these are limited or quickstrike or whatever please share. to everyone that copped them.....enjoy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by darealjkid

just picked these up last night. these shoes are straight fire. i love the transparent sole. nashville only had a few stores to get them. are these really that limited? seems like 4000 pairs is a bit too limited. if anyone knows for sure if these are limited or quickstrike or whatever please share. to everyone that copped them.....enjoy
pimp.gif

Limited quickstrike was indeed what they were.

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

Dwade got on the Black/red or all Black 2010's on right now.
anybody have any pictures of what 2010's wade had on for his last game?  please post or direct me to a place where i can see what he had on tonight.  thanks. 

I didn't get such a good look at them but it was the last time you will see him rocking them. Unless, he plays in the world championship this summer for Team USA and gets another sick colourway. I wonder what his AJ 2011 will look like...

Originally Posted by airberg

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

Dwade got on the Black/red or all Black 2010's on right now.
anybody have any pictures of what 2010's wade had on for his last game?  please post or direct me to a place where i can see what he had on tonight.  thanks. 
you can check them out here:
http://niketalk.com/topic/207691?page=188
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!  i wish jordan brand would release a PE version at the house of hoops.  i love the all white one with hints of red.  it had a yellow sole.  he wore them in game 3 against the celtics.
pimp.gif

those look amazing! i need to get those for under $150 and ill be a happy man.  post pics of you wearing them when u get a chance!

Originally Posted by metallic

Just got my WELCOME HOMES they are
pimp.gif
 and below retail.

Damn fam, you get all the releases early huh? Nice pickup. These pics made me actually like them. I just don't like the dull leather toebox. Wish it was patent! Nice pickup fam.

Those welcome homes look good in your pics. I'm seriously tempted to buy them. I would have already bought them if they had a patent toebox and the midsole was red instead of black.

Back
Top Bottom