Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

damn..still waiting for my blue UNC. since its an intl shipping, it takes around 2 weeks to arrive in my country..
cant wait..

Nice pics...need to see a black/stealth/red cw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by si3n4

Just played in my black/UNCs. Seemed like the break in was faster and the comfort a tad better than my white/black/reds. The shoes look amazing in person and perform well. I'm very happy I picked up another pair of the 2010s.

Almost forgot to mention that I've complained a few places about the tongue moving around on the 2010s. I decided to sew in a simple hook and eye (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hook-and-eye_closure) on the medial side of each tongue to keep it locked into place. Only took about 10-15 minutes and it worked like a charm - tongue stayed in place and fit improved. I need to do this to my white/black/reds.
Could you show us a pic of your shoe? And how bad does the patent leather crease after balling? Cheers!

Good lord those Outdoor 2010's look like garbage. I like the way the normal 2010 looks, but this just throws all the clean lines out from the original model, and makes it look like a disformed Lego shoe. WTH?!

I bet they perform very well, as seen on the pic of the back padding, but I can't stand the look of them. They look too much like a team shoe for me. And isn't that a TMAC design?

I like the outdoor edition, I just wish the straps were plain or just had "JORDAN" printed instead of "OUTDOOR".
A simple jumpman would have been just as good too.

Got my black and Carolinas today, I'm happy with them. Tongue looks a little weird to me though.

The outdoor version is wack also the jordans coming out have the new tag in the inside the shoe now anybody notice 
nerd.gif
 ITs for ix citrus
2ilbsps.jpg

^^^ I did notice that tag....

I hope they keep them like that. I know its only a size tag but I LOVE IT.

and them OUTDOOR 2010 joints are soooooo UGLY imo.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ I did notice that tag....

I hope they keep them like that. I know its only a size tag but I LOVE IT.

and them OUTDOOR 2010 joints are soooooo UGLY imo.
sick.gif

QFT things are all over the place just sick
sick.gif

I was going to pick up another pair of the white/black/reds for $100 at Niketown, but after seeing some more recent pics of the welcome homes I decided to get those instead. I didn't mind paying $40 to get them for $140 from Shoetrends. Can't wait to get them...

I was going to pick up another pair of the white/black/reds for $100 at Niketown, but after seeing some more recent pics of the welcome homes I decided to get those instead. I didn't mind paying $40 to get them for $140 from Shoetrends. Can't wait to get them...

damn, i WISH i could get em for just one bill.

Originally Posted by eltouha

damn, i WISH i could get em for just one bill.

you can. go to any niketown, or call one and have them ship it to you.  they put the original color on sale last week.

So my black/caro should b arriving 2day..I am very excited..almost picked up the wht/blk/red pair on the last emp app but passed for these..hopefully they r worth the extra money!

Back
Top Bottom