Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

^

I got mine @ The House of Hoops (North line) in Houston two weeks ago... At that time they had a few sizes left... If u have a HOH near you, check them out. Try Ebay or a Nike town ?

^if looking online try sneakerhead.com also, got my black/unc pair this week and i love them!!

my og cw may end up being my summer bball shoes now, so comfy and cant wait try them on the court.

passing on the "welcome homes" though, cant stand shoes with a mesh cloth like tongue in white, once dirty its hell to clean.

The welcome homes just don't do it for me. I love my blk/unc 2010's and I wouldn't mind buying the og color way but I'm gonna wait to see if the price drops below 90.

Was able to get a pair of the Welcome Homes off Eastbay for $115 shipped. Just bought a gift card with the 20% and then used the other 20% code on the shoe order. That's $70 cheaper than buying them locally with tax. Very happy to find them that cheap.

Originally Posted by si3n4

Was able to get a pair of the Welcome Homes off Eastbay for $115 shipped. Just bought a gift card with the 20% and then used the other 20% code on the shoe order. That's $70 cheaper than buying them locally with tax. Very happy to find them that cheap.

was thinking about doing the same thing, but might hold out for discount. 

saw the charcoals today at champs in toronto - they look pretty nice but I prefer my UNCs (they never made it up north though).

Sooooo, i went to a nike clearance store yesterday and saw these for 89.99, just 1 size 11 sitting lonely. Didn't care for them until i saw yesterday, figured they will sit pretty next to my blk/caro pair.

For you ducktale screamers:

2z3opat.jpg

1417708.jpg

nice deal on the welcome homes - i prefer the black toe of the OG colour to the red toe of the welcome homes but they are still sweet.

and for 90 you can't go wrong

Those charcoals don't look that bad. Might change my mind on them. I like my UNC's a lot.

Back
Top Bottom