Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

What happen to that stealth colorway?

It was black/stealth gray/red... i think...

30d8mxe.jpg

frown.gif

2vht5vq.jpg

qya1r9.jpg

pimp.gif

Those Ray Allen PE's are cool, JB could have done a whole lot better job with the colorblocking

The Ray Allen PE's are nice. I definitely like some of the white/blue PEs from All Star Weekend better. These are still better then the GR white/black/reds...

I love my Charcoals. I was skeptic at first, but i LOVE the 2010. Very very very comfortable. And quality build. I'm not wasting anymore money on disappointing retros anymore.

If there was a pair of 2010's I would actually pay retail for it would be those allen PEs and that is
saying something.  I wish JB would put some navy into some other shoes.

Those look too plain

On a sidenote, the Charcoals look pretty nice. I'll get a pair when they go on sale.

bummed.... ordered the charcoal off shoetrends and found out afterwards they aren't shipping untill the 30th..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MLE323

bummed.... ordered the charcoal off shoetrends and found out afterwards they aren't shipping untill the 30th..
frown.gif
dont b too bummed. they tend to ship early.

dont b too bummed. they tend to ship early.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]  [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thats good to know!! Either way Im real stoked to get these. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]They have really grown on me...
wink.gif
[/font]

Got my pair of black/charcoal and these are nice. The suede feels good and I love the monochromatic look of the whole shoe except for the red Zoom Air unit.... it really sets it off.

Why cant these be released?

undertowaj2010.jpg

http://www.kixandthecity....-jordan-2010-x-undertow/

"Jordan Brand has linked up with Undertow, a Portland based art group, as part of their "Testing the Waters" exhibit at Nemo HQ in Portland. In addition to several Air Jordan inspired art pieces that will be displayed at the exhibit, Undertow and Jordan Brand also linked up to create an Air Jordan 2010. The Undertow x Air Jordan 2010 features a White leather upper with Light Blue accents, a Light Blue translucent outsole, and Grey bubbles. The Undertow x Air Jordan 2010 went on auction last night at the exhibit. As part of the auction, Jordan will be matching 100% of the proceeds generated from the event and donate to St. Mary’s Home for Boys, a Portland-based charity that helps at-risk young men."

Back
Top Bottom