Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

did anyone figure out what the saying was on the midsole?

It's the "I've failed over and over in my life blah blah" quote. It's on the bottom of the box too (easier to read)

just got my welcome homes from shoetrends and i must say im very impressed.  i love red jordans in general and the comfortr on these made them hard to pass, window or not lol

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i really like my UNC 2010. imo, its one of the nicer jordan shoes out there right now.

Yup, and thanks to the great pictures a bunch of you posted in this forum I have a pair.

Originally Posted by asilva23

Welcome Home! These would look sweet on Wade along with a Bulls Jersey.

bulls fan too eh?    i doubt wade will come to chicago, heat are courting jj and wade's style of play is similar to rose.             i would love to see rose wear the welcome homes tho.

size13 in the welcome homes were made, just not in abundance as other sizes.

like with the motorsport vi, i've only seen one sz13 and a size15 to date, and i bought my size14 pair out of australia where these two other sizes were

I was looking forward to getting the Welcome Home color on this 50% off, but when I saw them tonight I took em off my list. The red leather used on the shoe looks like it's pearlized and/or metallicized. I was hoping for true red like used on the white/red XIIs.

Any info and detailed pics of the all black ones I think that are to drop next month? I'm trying to decide on whether to wait for those or get the UNC's...thanks

i LOVE these shoes. hope they go on sale so i can grab another pair

387103437.jpg

i normally hate all black shoes, but i may grab those. i have NBA socks in yellow and caro blue and red and that will stand out great w these.  is that toe cap suede/nubuck on them?

Thanks for the pics. I'm not really liking the color blocking or I guess the lack of color blocking. I like the black/UNCs way better as a black colorway of the 2010s.

There's something about suede toeboxes that really appeal to me. Leaning towards yes, as long as they hit Swoosh...

I was really feeln the black/charcoal 2010 pic on nike.com/jumpman23 but not as much with these pics. Maybe theres too much lighting, more pictures please!

Back
Top Bottom