Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

team 2010 "united we rise"
air-jordan-2010-team-united-we-rise.jpg

sorry if already posted

they should have given more treatments to the actual 2010 rather than these 2010 teams and outdoors...granted the 2010 didnt/isnt selling well or even that appealing looks wise - how are you gonna favor the team and outdoor shoe when it comes to proper colorways versus the signature shoe.

they should have given more treatments to the actual 2010 rather than these 2010 teams and outdoors...granted the 2010 didnt/isnt selling well or even that appealing looks wise - how are you gonna favor the team and outdoor shoe when it comes to proper colorways versus the signature shoe.

don't know if anyone cares, but just copped the unc outdoors from eastbay. couldn't resist.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

don't know if anyone cares, but just copped the unc outdoors from eastbay. couldn't resist.

you get em for balln only, or did you get them for casual wear too? Im a sucker for carolina blue. Id wear these, I just dont think id buy them.

If you haven't already picked up a pair, I highly recommend you do so. Alot of stores probably have these on sale...These are a very underrated shoe that I think will go down as a classic.

Originally Posted by ijapino

If you haven't already picked up a pair, I highly recommend you do so. Alot of stores probably have these on sale...These are a very underrated shoe that I think will go down as a classic.
I agree.

At first I was skeptical. Then I bought a pair and wow. Truly is a great shoe imo.

You can find most, if not all of them on sale now too. Definitely worth a pickup on sale price.

These are a great performance ball shoe. Not suprised they were slept on since the only bball most of the guys on here play is on their ps3

They have these at the Woodburn outlets in Oregon. (w/b/r and b/b/b)

I tried these on and they felt pretty comfy. Good midfoot fit. The cushion wasn't what I thought it'd be by looking at that midsole. The black leather wrapping the toebox is very good quality.

all of the colorways are sick to me..

I need to stop sleeping on the 2010 and I need to cop a couple of pairs..

ijapino wrote:

I highly agree. These shoes look and feel great. As long as you have, or are willing to have a small sock collection, the window design works great. The quality on these shoes almost justify the $170 price tag, but as ijapino said, these can be found for much less on sale. My favorite part of the shoe is how the toe box is separated to prevent creases. I wear mine casually.

so did they scrap the stealth 2010's? sorry if i sound ignorant, but i haven't seen this pair for sale yet.

i copped the welcome homes for 80 last month

very nice shoe

the window is actual pretty cool once you see it with a sock on

u can really customize the look with ur sock choices

not really my style with the see trough circle...from the people
who have copped dese...how good is the quality

Quality is good except for the the last little metal/plastic eyelets which broke off my black/uncs. I am very happy with mine and look forward to trying out the outdoors

Originally Posted by khadafi252

so did they scrap the stealth 2010's? sorry if i sound ignorant, but i haven't seen this pair for sale yet.

No they weren't and they have been out since May I believe. Also saw them in our local Nike Outlet Stores and Footaction a couple of days ago.

I have the 1st pair, will probably cop the Stealths later this month.

Originally Posted by eltouha

team 2010 "united we rise"
air-jordan-2010-team-united-we-rise.jpg

sorry if already posted

I"m sure many people do not care, but I thought this was suppose to release 8.7.10. I have not seen it at HOH. Has anyone else seen it yet??

Back
Top Bottom