Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

The whites are so much nicer than the silvers. Too bad JB didn't release those in larger numbers...

HELP!

Hey guys any ideas how to keep the tongue from sticking out? it keeps on moving while i used them on court.

Originally Posted by si3n4

Just played in my black/UNCs. Seemed like the break in was faster and the comfort a tad better than my white/black/reds. The shoes look amazing in person and perform well. I'm very happy I picked up another pair of the 2010s.

Almost forgot to mention that I've complained a few places about the tongue moving around on the 2010s. I decided to sew in a simple hook and eye (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hook-and-eye_closure) on the medial side of each tongue to keep it locked into place. Only took about 10-15 minutes and it worked like a charm - tongue stayed in place and fit improved. I need to do this to my white/black/reds.

any pics? i wanna mod mine too! 

Just played in my black/UNCs. Seemed like the break in was faster and the comfort a tad better than my white/black/reds. The shoes look amazing in person and perform well. I'm very happy I picked up another pair of the 2010s.

Almost forgot to mention that I've complained a few places about the tongue moving around on the 2010s. I decided to sew in a simple hook and eye (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hook-and-eye_closure) on the medial side of each tongue to keep it locked into place. Only took about 10-15 minutes and it worked like a charm - tongue stayed in place and fit improved. I need to do this to my white/black/reds.

any pics? i wanna mod mine too! 

I'm on the road right now. I can get you some pics in a week or two. I've tried two different approaches. The first is sewing in a hook and eye to the medial side of the tongue and collar of shoes. Just make sure you put the hook and eye between the tongue and collar and away from your ankle bone so you don't get pressure points. This works really well. I've also tried to loosely sew the the medial side of the tongue to the collar. Basically just tack it down in one place. It makes the shoe a little harder to get on (not much), but is easier to sew. Both approaches keep the tongue anchored during gameplay and make the shoes way more comoftable for me. Best of luck with your own sewing adventure.

yeah, I'd have to say. they should have released more colorways for the 2010 i/0 of those wack teams and outdoors. One of the best pairs i've ever balled in. Traction on the sole is tight for indoor and outdoor courts. The full zoom air bag is just sick!

I have the OG but spotted the black and welcome home here at the PI. waiting for em to go on sale.

It looks and feels like a premium shgoe should be.

mj pe by tinker

MJPE-002-620x465.jpg

MJPE-005-620x465.jpg

just like the gorgeous alpha1 colourway. i like a lot.

Yeah they really should have scrapped the whole Team Jordan 2010 thing and brought out more colorways of the 2010. Should have come out with more white colorways...

I'm on the road right now. I can get you some pics in a week or two. I've tried two different approaches. The first is sewing in a hook and eye to the medial side of the tongue and collar of shoes. Just make sure you put the hook and eye between the tongue and collar and away from your ankle bone so you don't get pressure points. This works really well. I've also tried to loosely sew the the medial side of the tongue to the collar. Basically just tack it down in one place. It makes the shoe a little harder to get on (not much), but is easier to sew. Both approaches keep the tongue anchored during gameplay and make the shoes way more comoftable for me. Best of luck with your own sewing adventure.

I'll just wait for your pics just to make sure... i don't wanna eff up my pair when sewing something on it.
Thanks man! 

w
eek.gif
w. The white pair are five lines dope. Where can I copp?

I'm not sure if these been posted, but if they have my bad.

air-jordan-2010-team-marquette-pe.jpg
 I would like a pair of these, if possible.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ryanskickss

the black and caro pair would have to be my favorite 2010 colorway

This.

Ever get pics?

that tinker colorway of the 2010's is cool. i'm so mad that they sold this shoe short with the colorways. one of my favorite jordans of all-time.

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Just a Heads up..

Air Jordan 2010 Silver is up on NDC
happy.gif

Good looks bro, been waiting for this colorway to drop since LAST ASG. Just copped my pair on Swoosh. $117 shipped, can't beat it.
pimp.gif

Just copped a pair of the silvers. Happened to see them while debating on pulling the trigger on the black/gray pair.

Back
Top Bottom