Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

been trying to order a pair of the silvers for the last half hour, but keep getting an order processing error.
frown.gif

just tried paying with paypal and was able to get that to work. odd. i was using the same credit card for both methods. regardless, my order went through and i'm excited. been hoping and hoping the all star 2010 would eventually release and this quickstrike is a VERY pleasant surprise. not sure that i'll ever end up playing in these as i've switched from the AJ 2010 to the lebron 8 on the court, but it's such a beautiful shoe and something to tide me over while the wait for pics of the 2011 continues.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

Originally Posted by ejpeg

I love my Charcoals. I was skeptic at first, but i LOVE the 2010. Very very very comfortable.   
Same here. I wasn't quite feeling them at first but after I got the Black/UNC, I was sold. They were hella comfortable and I knew I had to get the Charcoals. I already used both of them a couple of times and I am very happy with them. Now if ony those windowless Stealths would come out.....

damn, those charcoal pics make me want to cop a pair!

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Don't tell me that "Silvers" soldout today?

It was up on NDC last Friday Nov.5..

What happened in the last 12 hrs.?
grin.gif

I'm having a hard time believing that they all sold out as well...

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Don't tell me that "Silvers" soldout today?

It was up on NDC last Friday Nov.5..

What happened in the last 12 hrs.?
grin.gif

I'm having a hard time believing that they all sold out as well...

maybe they weren't supposed to be up yet?

Guy at Nike told me release date is 11/13. I think this was a mistaken release similar to the DB VI's last year. Ordered my pair Friday night, got tracking info today. Most people don't like these, but I love them and 2010's in general. I think they'll be back up this weekend

I grabbed the Black/UNC early on, and then picked up the White/Red two weeks ago at the outlet for $55 (after a coupon) - these are supremely comfortable. I know there's some hate over the design, but once they're on your feet, I'm telling you, you're sold.

love the 2010 but the silver is too obnoxious. i wish we (outside the states) had access to deals like ^that^. here they're no less than AUD$300 which is actually more than USD$300 these days. figure that.

Originally Posted by AirRizzy33

Guy at Nike told me release date is 11/13. I think this was a mistaken release similar to the DB VI's last year. Ordered my pair Friday night, got tracking info today. Most people don't like these, but I love them and 2010's in general. I think they'll be back up this weekend

Agreed... 2010's are awesome on the feet and off IMO, I just happen to love them. Recently wore my black/unc pair for the first time in months, and well first time I wore a pair of 2010's in a long while.. Fell in love with them all over again, can't wait to get the white/silvers!!

Same here, Ordered mine Friday and getting it tomorrow..

So, If it's a mistake why take it out when SneakerNews posted it on Monday..

Maybe a test run?
laugh.gif
, Same with KB V white/del sol, Up in NDC for a few days take it out then couple weeks later back again

i thought it was odd that the silvers popped up. they appeared fri night with a size 8.5 as smallest size. i checked back on sat and found the size 8s up. i didnt like the 2010 at first either but they are comfy when i tried them on. my favorites are as follows: og colorway, nc, charcoal, wade. anyway, i think nike put these out early.

UPS just dropped these off, along with my 32GB 4G iPod Touch (Swoosh price mistake/discount made the iPod $137 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)

2ec15eee8fcfae835dee18ea079ab3d6d929c18.jpg

These are easily one of my favorite 2010's. These, the All White Silver Anniversaries, and the Black/Carolinas. I'm actually thinking I might double up if they put them back up on Swoosh. I'm guna take more pics later tonight...

Back
Top Bottom