Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Originally Posted by eltouha

then are we going to see the windowless outdoor version? the one with the strap.
oh yeah, i forgot about those. cant wait for those pics

Air Jordan 2010 is surely better than Air Jordan 2009. I like it . Cant wait to get a pair. A very nice looking shoes. I dont care bout all the people whohates it
happy.gif

people thought tinker was buggin when he put the air bubble on da air max 1,, no shoe ever had that, it looked wierd. i dunno about these thou they are kindagrowing on me,,
might have to tint the windows thou,,

Originally Posted by zapatito007

people thought tinker was buggin when he put the air bubble on da air max 1,, no shoe ever had that, it looked wierd. i dunno about these thou they are kinda growing on me,,
MIGHT HAVE TO TINT THE WINDOWS THOU,,
roll.gif
...that is classic!

anyway, these shoes are FIRE! i can't wait to grab a pair. all of you suckers will fold. you just don't know yet how classic these shoes will be intime.

IN TINKER WE TRUST.

zapatito007 wrote:
people thought tinker was buggin when he put the air bubble on da air max 1,, no shoe ever had that, it looked wierd. i dunno about these thou they are kinda growing on me,,
might have to tint the windows thou,,

The air bubble has a function that hole is just ugly.

Originally Posted by mel0nhead

i have a feeling that there will be some sort of removeable sock that will come with these kicks. JB usually has some sort of purpose put on their Sig series. now team shoes on the other hand...
laugh.gif
thats a possibility.... and to bolded section of the quote- i would hope so!
laugh.gif

and that "tint the window" comment above>>
roll.gif

ok the strangest thing just happened...my girl says she likes those! *chill down da spine*....where's the wide-eyed disappointed msn emoticon when i needone!
laugh.gif

but to echo what most have said....these kicks look really comfy, performance must be off the charts, materials used nicely, traction looks solid....pricetagis ridic, a 50-50 type purchase right there...

we all know how this is gonna play out.

all these fools talking bout how wack they are now, will be showering these same shoes with praise come release day. Why? Cause said shoe will be on the feet.

me, personally i like them. concept wise, some of the freshest J to come out in a while. you can just tell that they are gonna perform well on the court, whichis what matters most. it's a radical looking shoe, which is what i like most about it. tinker and crew stepped out on a limb on this one and i think theypulled it off. can't wait to see the other colorways.

I will have a pair or two for sure

Back
Top Bottom