Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

JB is must be trying to save cost on material.....so they made a big hole on the side of the shoe....

I just don't think this is a nice shoe....

Originally Posted by kob8

JB is must be trying to save cost on material.....so they made a big hole on the side of the shoe....

weeeell, what cheaper that using low quality materials? making a shoe that requires less low quality materials!

i bet you they come up with a matching jumpan logo socks that fills the holes and walla everyone on their mother would be getting a pair

i had a dream about these *%@+@ last night
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Still can't get over these.

IMO the line peaked at XIV.

After that things just started getting gimmicky and expensive... but every shoe from XV to the 2009, i could appreciate on
some level. Even the 2009... it wasn't that original, but it was tastefully understated in a way, at least.

These shoes are the epitome of what Brand Jordan has become, complacent, lazy, self-satisfied.

Why design a great looking $190 shoe when you can do half the work and market it at just a little less?

In four words: These are absolute garbage.

Originally Posted by zapatito007

people thought tinker was buggin when he put the air bubble on da air max 1,, no shoe ever had that, it looked wierd. i dunno about these thou they are kinda growing on me,,
might have to tint the windows thou,,

yea, but the air max unit served a purpose. what purpose does this little window serve besides showing the color of your socks?

i hate how tinker keeps coming up with why this why that of parts of their design. it's all bs especially the window. it's funny how he explains whythere's a window on the shoe. any of you guys see the video where he explains everything? all BS!!!!!!

lol i don't know if my explanation is that clear

Dang man I hate to say it but these are growing on me. I rode the idea pretty hard a week or so ago but after researching and looking at the shoe more I kindalike them. I wouldn't mind wearing these on the court. And I'll probably be able to find them at a good price.

Have to say they are growing on me. But i really dislike this colorway. Did anyone notice the all black ones on jumpman.com? @360 rotation > 3/3 oflowprofile/midsole message. Upper left corner. They look NICE! I'd cop those!

this don't really look bad at all
ohwell.gif
i wanna see the 2K10 PE thatDwade will be wearing at this year all-star game
pimp.gif
you could bet patentleather will look good on these
smokin.gif

I hope these kicks come with some special edition JB Bondo or Spackle for that wack @%$% hole.

i actually like the design.. looks like they're going lower cut like the kobes.. i just wonder how they feel

Originally Posted by Wankirby

we all know how this is gonna play out.

all these fools talking bout how wack they are now, will be showering these same shoes with praise come release day. Why? Cause said shoe will be on the feet.

QFT.

I haven't been into Jordans for a while now (my lone Jordan purchase this yr were the premier 2k9's), but as I've stated before I will definitelycheck for these.

Originally Posted by swingshot

IMO the line peaked at XIV.
I agree with this comment. Since then, it has not been the same. In a sense, I look at every Jordan since the XIV different.

Back
Top Bottom