Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

im gonna camp out at K-Mart for these babies! i didnt know shaq and MJ had similar ideas on their new shoe line?

These might be the FIRST pair of J's that I buy to ball in ONLY ... I have never purchased Jordans to ball in ... but these look REALLY NICE.. and ballingin them (in a gym) will only crease them.. as opposed to dirty them up.. (dirt, dirty soles etc). ... if they are on shelves past their RD ... and i have alittle extra cash.. may throw some at these..

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Trash. if this is realy coming out .. then thats just dissapointing....not what i call innovative.

hook a pole to it and can be used as a nice dust pan. oh wait, it already is holding garbage.

its a no go because of the box!!! i mean come on why do people care about the box? put the things in a nice bag and ill cop if the SHOE is good. people are toopicky now days. oh and the shoes are ugly imo but you really dont know until you see them in person.

That kid is always honest....I'm gonna hoop in these, can't wait !

COOK # 45
get fit.

Damn, that video was awesome! The kid definitely knows what he is talking about and is very knowledgable about the different aspects of the shoe!

Yo i like the vibe to this shoe. Id rock with a pair of khakis in that colorway

I'm rockin with these man. I must say again. It has "Jordan" all over it. I can see him on the court in these. They look pretty good on the feetwith black socks. I'm copping.
pimp.gif

Duno what more you can want after that 2k9 bs

Im really starting to get mad now! Jordan was my favorite player and i used to be a bulls fan. But ive been a heat fan for the last 7 years a dwade is myfavortie player now. His jordan line better not be garbage it better be good. Or he might have to switch to nike basketball!

Back
Top Bottom