Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Ok...I have them on at my job right now. Been wearing them for almost 7 hours now and they are very lightweight. They are also extremely comfortable imo. Theyfit just right, usually i purchase a mens size 10.5 to have a little bit more room however this shoe just hugged my foot as soon as i put them on. Very securefit.

Overall they are nice..I just have to try them out on the hardwood floor now to see how they really are.

Yea if these are comfortable I def want to try a pair. Something about them is very interesting. It just has to be the right CW and price.

ok im getting these i thought they said the retail is 170.00 but this pic of size tags says different
29y2p8h.jpg

smokin.gif

With each day that goes by I like them more and more..... At first I was like what the %^$ is that hole? Then it started to grow on me. It reminds me of how people were like what the ^%$* are those two holes in the tongue? And why the ^%$3 would they put patent leather on a bball shoe? Trust me, I know they are classics now but people said the same thing they are saying about these 2010's.

$160?????????????????????

JB heading in the right direction? While it's not a bargain by any means, it's not $185. I like it.

I NEEEEED pics of that box!

that is the box for the second release - black/red, not the white/black-red ones set to release all star weekend in feb. I wonder when we'll get some release info on the black/unc ones. Im really feeling them.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

that is the box for the second release - black/red, not the white/black-red ones set to release all star weekend in feb.
Wrong.

t24_rexhpxxxxxxxxx_84400492.jpg

t2utvexcfxxxxxxxxx_84400492.jpg

Still wondering who this Vsneaker website is though? Never heard of them.

I dont care what anyone says, these will be copped!!! I like the design and the concept.
Tate

I don't know about these
i have a friend who's all about these
but i don't feel the connection
The last J's that i like were 23's
and also only stealth black/red ones only
didn't like the other color ways
2009 was trash, that's why they are like $69.99 at nike factory store
and these ... eh~~
i will get them for $80 at most
eyes.gif

but i am pretty sure they will come out with $175 at least