Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

I just hit the enter to post
and I hear someone is knocking to my door i open it and boom fedex with my jordans :smile:

Got my Carolina blues from Shoetrends yesterday. The Jordan 2010s are moving up my favorite Jordans list.

Anyone who has preordered the black 2010s or anything from ShoeTrends, do they charge you immediately or when it ships?

Originally Posted by Wings90

Anyone who has preordered the black 2010s or anything from ShoeTrends, do they charge you immediately or when it ships?

they charged me immediately

none of the footlockers/footactions or finishlines by me (monmouth and ocean county and areas up in north jersey) are not getting these tomorrow

Never got a confirmation from ShoeTrends for delivery.  Come home and have a FedEx attempted delivery tag on the door.  Now I have to wait till Monday to pick them up...I hate waiting!  Still happy to get for $125 though, plus I work on the street FedEx is located on.

STRAIGHT FIRE!!! COUPLE MORE PICS
pimp.gif

10n5pn6.jpg

107q1e0.jpg

332tpud.jpg

I went to find out who was getting these in my area and none of the 5 places I went are getting these but they are getting those Damn fusions.

with flash

purchased from shoetrends and came around noon Friday
much nicer in person than expected and obviously very comfortable
the only thing i don't like is that the toe box looks huge from an aerial view when wearing them, but I was aware of this prior to purchasing
very happy

Back
Top Bottom