Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

i ordered mine around aug 28, and they're set to ship on/before sept 16.

last night the lapacho leather showed up as an option and i even added it to my cart to check, but as you guys have said today...it wasn't there when i tried again this afternoon. weird.

white synthetic leather is there as an option, as originally advertised by JB and ID.

i ordered mine around aug 28, and they're set to ship on/before sept 16.

last night the lapacho leather showed up as an option and i even added it to my cart to check, but as you guys have said today...it wasn't there when i tried again this afternoon. weird.

white synthetic leather is there as an option, as originally advertised by JB and ID.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

Damn. I was all hyped to order a pair after work last night.

Damn. I was all hyped to order a pair after work last night.

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

Quick question on sizing... I'm always between a 12.5 or a 13

I wear 13 in the following: Kobe iv, Kobe v, Kobe vi, foamposite pro, am 2010, aj 3.
I prefer a 12.5 in: Jordan xii, Lebron 4, AF 1, huarache 2k4, am 2009, lunarglide 3.

Which should I order?

Btw, that whole set of 3 looks damn good. Trying to work on a white or grey based pair right now.
Anyone else expecting a delivery soon?
Dude, I'm almost the same as you, a real 12.5. Therefore, I ordered my ID in a 1size 2.5 in the Jordan 2011's.
They run true to size or a little bigger so I'm sure that will be the right one for you.

I have both of the Jordan 2011's in a size 12.5 and 13 and both work so I don't think you can go wrong. I only thing for me is that the 12.5 is the better fitting, correct size.

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

Quick question on sizing... I'm always between a 12.5 or a 13

I wear 13 in the following: Kobe iv, Kobe v, Kobe vi, foamposite pro, am 2010, aj 3.
I prefer a 12.5 in: Jordan xii, Lebron 4, AF 1, huarache 2k4, am 2009, lunarglide 3.

Which should I order?

Btw, that whole set of 3 looks damn good. Trying to work on a white or grey based pair right now.
Anyone else expecting a delivery soon?
Dude, I'm almost the same as you, a real 12.5. Therefore, I ordered my ID in a 1size 2.5 in the Jordan 2011's.
They run true to size or a little bigger so I'm sure that will be the right one for you.

I have both of the Jordan 2011's in a size 12.5 and 13 and both work so I don't think you can go wrong. I only thing for me is that the 12.5 is the better fitting, correct size.

forgive me if i'm late...

the white synthetic leather option has been added, as have the lapacho leather options. i designed one and added to my cart, and it went through at the same $205 pricepoint. guess that means we can order the lapacho now online as opposed to just in stores as was the case last month.
What colors were available in the lapacho leather option?  Just wondering if it is worth designing at a Nike Studio.  It's a long drive.

the white synthetic leather option has been added, as have the lapacho leather options. i designed one and added to my cart, and it went through at the same $205 pricepoint. guess that means we can order the lapacho now online as opposed to just in stores as was the case last month.
What colors were available in the lapacho leather option?  Just wondering if it is worth designing at a Nike Studio.  It's a long drive.

i can't remember all of them. you could look back at the original ads for the jordan 2011 ID and find all of the options listed or call a studio. i do remember black, grey, & obsidian.

i can't remember all of them. you could look back at the original ads for the jordan 2011 ID and find all of the options listed or call a studio. i do remember black, grey, & obsidian.

After seeing all three types of leathers on the 2011 in person (Synthetic, Patent, LaPacho), I highly suggest going into a NikeID studio to use the LaPacho Leather option. In my opinion, it makes a huge difference.
398505842.jpg

398506397.jpg

398505837.jpg

Here they are with yellow laces....

398506415.jpg

398506417.jpg

After seeing all three types of leathers on the 2011 in person (Synthetic, Patent, LaPacho), I highly suggest going into a NikeID studio to use the LaPacho Leather option. In my opinion, it makes a huge difference.
398505842.jpg

398506397.jpg

398505837.jpg

Here they are with yellow laces....

398506415.jpg

398506417.jpg

Originally Posted by soundwave24

I went to the nike running store in emeryville and i think the options were red, blue, navy blue, grey, and black 
frown.gif
 no orange

they need chairs in front of those computers...i was standing hunched over for an hour 
laugh.gif

might get these

11qn1pe.jpg

Originally Posted by soundwave24

I went to the nike running store in emeryville and i think the options were red, blue, navy blue, grey, and black 
frown.gif
 no orange

they need chairs in front of those computers...i was standing hunched over for an hour 
laugh.gif

might get these

11qn1pe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom