Air Jordan 25th Anniversary

The name is certainly a point of concern, but I am happy with Tinker's involvement. I love his last work, the XXIII.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by BP the owner

NikeTalk is very anti-factual in recent times. No substance=artificial.

Keep this in mind. an OG shoe head retires everyday. It's a shame for every retiree there is 10 spawn.
nerd.gif
(Jordan) Brand Newbie
Why don't you voice your opinion rather than quoting my style pal.
I would like 2 express my thanks for the very select few that understand all post for the message I'm trying 2 deliver. I'm just a blogger like every other NTer.
If the product is good 2 the point where an old head cops doubles, I think it is fair 2 say "Job well done"
I find it so upsetting that I don't have enough back up on this. I truly believe in my heart NT can fix this problem that the internet age caused. Time 2 grow up NikeTalk.

As much as I agree with you bro....NT CANNOT fix this problem! NT only makes up a small demographic of who purchases J's. We can HELP to fix it but if80% of the public is happy with what JB is putting out, then that's what's gonna keep coming out. To be quite honest, hi-jacking threads won'thelp either and the JB reps on here will only laugh. The only way to stop what JB is doing is for the sales figs and bottom lines to fall, but they know theyhave an ace in the hole with every unreleased OG retro that will reel in the ones who left. Again...I agree with you and appreciate the effort, but I do notagree with your method.

Looks like Jordan 25th Anniversary/Jordan Silver got scrapped. It's okay, lots of OG quickstrikes next year.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Looks like Jordan 25th Anniversary/Jordan Silver got scrapped. It's okay, lots of OG quickstrikes next year.

How do you know it got scrapped?

Whhaaaaat?

FYI...

Marquee Names don't mean those are the only one's who worked on it.....However I didnt hear about it being scrapped.. but then again.. I didn't askor care.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

FYI...

Marquee Names don't mean those are the only one's who worked on it.....However I didnt hear about it being scrapped.. but then again.. I didn't ask or care.
I don't care about it as well. Quality is just killing me with their ridiculous prices increasing every year.

Hmmmmm They got Scrapped eh? Interesting....if this is the case what will be the Flagship Product, for something is being cooked up, but I guess it's notcoming from the Kitchen anymore . Next Year is and was an Already established fact. Random QS next year has been stated for awhile now.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Hmmmmm They got Scrapped eh? Interesting....if this is the case what will be the Flagship Product, for something is being cooked up, but I guess it's not coming from the Kitchen anymore . Next Year is and was an Already established fact. Random QS next year has been stated for awhile now.

I hope folks are ready for it, JB is not kidding with the celebration of 25th anniversary
smile.gif

Was there any concrete information in this thread at all?
op?
William, William....... the Air Jordan Silver, as they where called was discussed during the Jordan Spring Meeting, amongst other possiblereleases that I'm not discussing for the constant assault I get for it. I mean really why doubt Rock..... Be Nice to the Hand that Feeds William
tongue.gif
wink.gif

No point getting excited over Retros anymore. Quality will continue to be variant-like, irrespective of whether they are QS or not.

Would have liked to cop a XXV sneaker if they made one - pity they opted to go the retro route.

Will rivera 3, I feel your pain man and understand where you are coming from, I've tried to state my frustration with jb on niketalk plenty of times andmost of the time it gets people made like im talking about their mother or something, its a lot of brain washed shoe heads out there

NikeTalk is very anti-factual in recent times. No substance=artificial.

Keep this in mind. an OG shoe head retires everyday. It's a shame for every retiree there is 10 spawn.
nerd.gif
(Jordan) Brand Newbie
Why don't you voice your opinion rather than quoting my style pal.
laugh.gif
, my opinion on JB has been voiced plenty of times,i'm not going to get caught up in all this stuff. i was just interested in how you said NT is anti-factual and things are artificial if there is nosubstance behind them, but then you pulled an empty "statistic" out of nowhere just a few sentences after...thats all...

Hmmmmm They got Scrapped eh? Interesting....if this is the case what will be the Flagship Product, for something is being cooked up, but I guess it's not coming from the Kitchen anymore . Next Year is and was an Already established fact. Random QS next year has been stated for awhile now.

I hope folks are ready for it, JB is not kidding with the celebration of 25th anniversary
smile.gif

Will it be better than the holygrail year of 2001???
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

HERE'S THE LINK TO 2001 RELEASES

http://www.air-jordans.com/xtra/2001/

_, my opinion on JB has been voiced plenty of times, i'm not going to get caught up in all this stuff. i was just interested in how you said NT is anti-factual and things are artificial if there is no substance behind them, but then you pulled an empty "statistic" out of nowhere just a few sentences after...thats all...
Oh so you're good then. You have voiced your opinion 2 the point where you're good, and fufilled now. I'll continue 2 get voice mineas I set necessary. This is a blog site is it not?

My "empty statistic" is so obvious... Dare someone argue?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

FYI...
I didn't ask or care.
Then why start a thread?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AIR 305

Will it be better than the holygrail year of 2001??
http://www.air-jordans.com/xtra/2001/
in quality, yes. By far
pimp.gif

Well DE mentioned something on that internet radio thing that it was the 25th anniversary and think about the metal tied to 25th anniversary. So AJ silverprobly makes sense. When you add that to foamposite you probably get a silver foamposite AJ XXV "Silver". Wish I was hyped but the brand is not whatit once was.

smile.gif

I can't wait for next year. I plan to start saving my money in like September.

Back
Top Bottom