Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

Im banned apparently

1613835958564.png

A lot of Ws today, love to see it
Sold out? Go **** your self

my guy do you ever hit? I feel like you got the worst luck. People need to look out for Berto

A bunch of people in here took Ls and they're selling for $245 for my size 11 on StockX on release day which is basically reseller breaking even after fees
That is pathetic smh. I can’t front, StockX has made it so easy for resellers I don’t even blame people for making a quick $25+. I don’t LIKE it but I don’t blame people. but if a brick is flipping for close to retail, it just F’s up the game for everyone. Nobody wins except Stockx.

A lot of Ws today, love to see it

my guy do you ever hit? I feel like you got the worst luck. People need to look out for Berto

That is pathetic smh. I can’t front, StockX has made it so easy for resellers I don’t even blame people for making a quick $25+. I don’t LIKE it but I don’t blame people. but if a brick is flipping for close to retail, it just F’s up the game for everyone. Nobody wins except Stockx.

StockX and the government. Tax the shoes from the retailer, and again from the reseller.

Wild.

Nobody who ordered in the last 15-20 min since FNL queue went down is getting a pair. Those are all ghost orders

IDK how anyone gets through AND gets the email confirmation from JD or FNL. I was denied and when I got home and got onto wifi, it let me through and still hits me with he ghost charge bs.

If you don't get an email from them, it didn't go through. And with them, even if you get the email they might still cancel.

IDK how anyone gets through AND gets the email confirmation from JD or FNL. I was denied and when I got home and got onto wifi, it let me through and still hits me with he ghost charge bs.

If you don't get an email from them, it didn't go through. And with them, even if you get the email they might still cancel.

How quick they normally cancel?

Nobody who ordered in the last 15-20 min since FNL queue went down is getting a pair. Those are all ghost orders

you're probs right but i've been trying anyway, been able to check out with apple pay a gang of times on both sites only to be taken to an empty cart, but just got to order conf page on fnl (no email yet), so we will see

edit: email conf just came through

For those who ordered through FNL/JD, log in and check your account to see if the order is listed in your recent purchases. If it is not, then though you have been charged, it was a ghost order.

Got a email from Paypal saying my order was submitted to FNL but no FNL email ... from what y’all saying it’s a ghost order right?

Back
Top Bottom