Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

You haven’t been here long enough :lol:
I haven’t been here long enough, & camaraderie is always dope among sneaker heads, but I will say salt levels vary from thread to thread :lol: this release just wasn’t as hyped or sought after as others.

Doubt a restock and even if there is, what 1 website or a random drop and you better hope you’re there at the right time? If you’re willing to pay resale go for it just wait till the end of this week or beginning of next to try and get the lowest price possible

Got a $20 off stock coup, so I should wait til next Wednesday to drop atleast. Ebay is meh..15% off rite now tho. Imma wait for a restock until than ^

I haven’t been here long enough, & camaraderie is always dope among sneaker heads, but I will say salt levels vary from thread to thread :lol: this release just wasn’t as hyped or sought after as others.
Yea nt is lovey dovey when the joints are going for retail. As soon as it’s resellon the joint all hell breaks loose :lol:

What does these look like with the orange laces?

Probably going to stick with beige flat. Taking the leather laces out made a mess. Have fun with that lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 84
Right, limited so they sold out with no real hype=low resale & no drama :lol: I still want em tho

When the dust settles and the end of the year comes, these will be regarded as one of the best shoes of the year. Just watch the SneakerNews YouTube video and you'll see why.

Probably going to stick with beige flat. Taking the leather laces out made a mess. Have fun with that lol.

Thanks for sharing that picture. Wow that’s not what I expected with the orange, thought it would pop more but just seems off. I don’t know. Yeah the beige seems to work better.

Back
Top Bottom