Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

A5675845-DE1E-488A-B648-72753B879B26.jpeg
C881E30F-48B2-49C2-94B8-4F718CCA0BF3.jpeg
4B0BA3BA-5796-48F1-9CE3-FED2B31BE87D.jpeg
3AE8F457-F29E-4D71-8D73-9E5FBBEC0F2D.jpeg

THIS JUST IN...HOLLA.

CED B.

Won at Cncpts NYC. Can’t pick up though. Thought with the release date being today, so would pick but it’s tomorrow smh. Why, who knows. So there will be a size 9 up for grabs.

RSVP still had some at 4:30 PM Chi Town!

Foot Action has ones they’re releasing tonight too.

This is the pair i'm looking forward too...
NDC pictures were uploaded recently which means these are coming soon whether it be here in the U.S or overseas...

PO

Likely friends and family pair, but you never know these days.
The very next post by zsneakersheads is of the releasing Bio Beige pair with the caption “For Clairification: This is the pair releasing.”

I feel like today was very challenging but rewarding. After I got the 2 Ls on SNKRS I kind of figured all hope was lost unless I could hit for some extra money on a foreign site. I didn’t realize how expensive it was on some of these sites. Every time I’d try to make a deal on eBay for $20-$30 over retail after coupon someone else would swoop in and grab them, giving business to some very questionable dudes. I don’t see how you can buy shoes like that off of eBay without feeling out the seller but that’s another story. I got a tweet about Saint Alfreds and so I tried in between clients to call in but it was busy. I finally did get it to ring for the 3rd time (first two times I got through it just rang until someone hung it up rather than just giving me the user busy message). I decided that I’d pester them that last time and was shocked that someone answered and even more shocked that they had my size and were actually going to take my phone order. Then I was nervous that it wasn’t actually going to go through. Finally I got the email and money deducted. What a release

I gotta say that people overall are very nice and supportive on this forum. There aren’t a lot of haters but rather people who are happy for one another when they do well. It’s cool to see
You haven’t been here long enough :lol:

Back
Top Bottom