Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

If anybody comes across a size 10 at retail or for a decent price please message me guys, any & all help would be appreciated.

$265 shipped from St. Alfred's. I see the charge and got an email about the click and ship label has been created and they have the right address so it looks like all is good. $265 is a couple of dollars less than if I would have copped off of SNKRS. Feeling pretty lucky.

Everyone that showed up at Extra Butter's FCFS was a teenager. Knowing damn well adults have to go to work. They announced it late yesterday on their IG story instead of doing a raffle. At least Concepts gave you a shot despite the small entry window.

To what??...ever since i been watching it and found out it was $349

He had it at $379 or something for a half hour or so.

Yeah....he had it $30 higher. I don't get why he did that in light of the ebay code. He still gets money from it even though we as the consumer use it. Stock X price for my size is $332. No point in going higher and letting his shoes sit.

Just checked my email and saw this from CNCPTS Boston
2018-08-28_15.45.14.jpg
Now I don't have to wait for snkrs delivery on 9/5 to see the bad boys in hand:evil:

Last edited:
Damn.....those beige laces are fire. I hate leather laces in general just cause they never hold. I had them on the Janoski SBs and I literally had to tie them every couple of minutes.

Back
Top Bottom