Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

Got picked via e-raffle out here in Manila. Was (pleasantly) shocked that these were going to release out here, and gambled in these rather than getting the AJ13s, and I got lucky.
Philippines has been getting more and more limited drops that used to be exclusive to US or EUR, and I hope the trend continues.

Hey bro, long time no see. Congrats on winning a pair.

Sns just charged my paypal but I didn’t get a email. I’m not sure if I won or if this is a error lol.

Won SNS for the first time ever! I really thought I was banned for some reason lol .. didn’t really even care for these honestly

I thought I had a decent chance at winning the SNS raffle since everyone was complaining about the price assuming they were gouging folks. Oh well maybe I’ll hit on End or SNKRS if they release on there

I thought I had a decent chance at winning the SNS raffle since everyone was complaining about the price assuming they were gouging folks. Oh well maybe I’ll hit on End or SNKRS if they release on there

Retail is 250 right? plus NYC tax would been $22 so 272 .. SNS charged 269 so thats just about right

Retail is 250 right? plus NYC tax would been $22 so 272 .. SNS charged 269 so thats just about right
Yeah the price is fine on SNS but when the raffle first was posted and people saw $259 plus $10 shipping they were complaining because the assumption was that the retail price was $200 and SNS was over charging. Then when word came out that retail is $250 people chilled out

got the charge from SNS and the email as well. glad to see others on here hit as well

Got the charge and email now, first pair of jth for me! I guess I’ll be the first to get it out the way, looks like these weren’t limited and easy to get lol

Back
Top Bottom