AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

Who said i'm tryna show anyone anything? You people are strange :lol:
wetLDkw.gif

Clarify..

Definitely need a pair of black cement 3s. The 24s look kinda cheap tho through my eye, might just be me. Hopefully more pics, that are official, will do em some justice.

Stupid hot take...the 94s are trash!!!!! Never liked that OD thick print. Collectors prolly cringing at my opinion but I'm based af

Very few 1994s had thick EP.

I will. He means, when the EP goes back to the super thick and dark print, along with the super high cuts, he is no longer buying 3s. Im with him on this.

Question went over your head. It was about race not sneakers lol.

They look decent here

Yeah, those pics are much better

Man that pair looks real nice. Easiest cop of 2024. Lets be real.

Ok, now we’re talkin. Not quite as perfect as the WC but MUCH better than what we been seeing.

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

no they don't 01.gif

I don't know what y'all are seeing, but these ain't IT, and something is OFF. Like I said before, it ain't just the EP shade, and height on the toes, it's something else. I just can't figure out what it is...

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Other than the tongue and light EP they are the 2018s.

I agree...

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

no they don't 01.gif

I don't know what y'all are seeing, but these ain't IT, and something is OFF. Like I said before, it ain't just the EP shade, and height on the toes, it's something else. I just can't figure out what it is...

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

I agree...

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯
Nah, the leather is also much better on these than the 2018. The 18’s had that stiff Ankylosaurus leather , these new ones are much more plush.

I'm a little confused by all of this "2018s are better" dialog. These are nowhere near the WC3s, but no way in the world I'd want the '18s over these. The shape is better, the padding, tongue, EP height, and leather are all improved. There's so much more they could have done to make these amazing, but missed out on that opportunity. Personally, I'll be grabbing a pair and enjoying them. Hope they fit more like the WCs; love those.

I did enjoy wearing my '18s, but wasn't a fan of the padding and the overall look was off. Looking forward to this release. Hopefully it's painless.

Back
Top Bottom