AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

He said he likes the EP and leather better on the 18s, that's subjective so I'm not mad at that. What really got me is how he pointed out the difference in the greys on the two shoes and how the grey on the 18s make the red hits pop better. Now that he mentioned it that's probably the only thing I'd agree with in terms of the 18s having over the 24s. He did say the tongue and shape are better on the 24s and that's really what's important.
The overly fake tumbled “leather” on the ‘18 is trash.

The elephant print on my 2001s, I think it looks slightly lighter in person though. Something about the picture looks darker.

20240922_095959.jpg

lol at dude wishing they put more attention into the packaging of the shoe. I can never figure out why people care so much about a piece of cardboard that houses your shoes.

But yeah, the shoes look great, and I’m excited for November

lol at dude wishing they put more attention into the packaging of the shoe. I can never figure out why people care so much about a piece of cardboard that houses your shoes.

But yeah, the shoes look great, and I’m excited for November
That always makes laugh.

Let's get the shoe to 100% OG specs FIRST, then you can start asking Nike to make a nice box.

I care about special/unique packaging. Mostly on collabs though.

If it’s a OG shoe, I do appreciate everything being true to form.

One thing I will say I enjoyed about the 2018 release is they actually were attainable during the near peak levels of Jordan hype.

I struck out on RD on SNKRS, at that time it was free shipping or bust for me. I lived in DT Seattle and just put on my shoes at 7:05 and hiked to Nike Seattle, got in line and got a pair. It was dope. I expect to have a similar, if not easier experience this go around.
I was shocked when I hit on SNKRS.

Damn! Sneakerhead in the bay pair looking crispy 👀
So far his looks the best to me. His made me actually hype again for these.
Stupid hot take...the 94s are trash!!!!! Never liked that OD thick print. Collectors prolly cringing at my opinion but I'm based af

Welp, October is a no cop month for me. Back at it 11/23 (bday weekend). 4 pairs. smh.

Timeless shoe/colorway.

Last edited:
Bunch of herbs.
Off topic:

You know, I’ve always seen this word used here on NT and I understand what it means based on the context, but I just decided to look it up and had a pretty good chuckle :lol:

Herb

1. To be wack. Worthy of being mocked. Weak, chumpish, and generally to be avoided.

2. Mocking term of friends and/ or enemies.

It's origins lie in New York City, and with a national commercial campaign by Burger King where it stated "Don't be a herb, get the Whopper." In it Herb was a combination of a nerd and a moron.
Yo wassup herbs, what time we drinking?

This party got way too many herbs, I'm out.

That kid asks way too many questions, he's a straight herb son.

a person , most commonly male, that is generally considered as uncool, or failing to accord with the values or styles (as of dress , or behavior) of a particular group: not accepted or admired as cool or proper.

Someone who tries too hard to be cool. An overzealous poseur. When you think you're on some next ****, but you're really on some ********

complaining bout a box when your whole house is made out of drop-fronts is a bit goofy

either way that seth vid in natural lighting is the best I’ve seen the shoe and it looks perfectly fine

Back
Top Bottom