Air Jordan 3 Chlorophyll - 2018

Just Received My pair they look dope but I don’t like them as much on feet. So I am going to pass on copping a 2nd pair Going to double up on the Katrina Instead. Good luck to all that are going to cop on the low good bless.

Katrinas are awesome
Hello yes I just took a look at them in my closest and you are 1000000 percent right shoe is fire and goes with just about anything you wear for me it’s a summer shoe and shorts only so I can show of the shoe completely god bless fam

i know a few posts back i said i was waiting for $120.. but i closed the deal at $124.95 :rofl:

IMG_E7182[1].JPG

Attachments

• IMG_E7182[1].JPG
    IMG_E7182[1].JPG
    309.4 KB · Views: 9
Stockx is great at getting early deals on GR's that sit hard
With that being said
These should be at the outlets in no time

I got a couple of extra swooshes. I was thinking about having them put on mines... I'll post pictures after i have the work done...

Huh thats not a bad idea now that you mention it will wait to see pics.

Stockx is great at getting early deals on GR's that sit hard
With that being said
These should be at the outlets in no time

Might double up and customize them when they do

Looking to order from stock x for the frost time they have Jordan 3 cyber mondays for 135 shipped everywhere else is 175 and more does anyone know how long it would take to get my shoes thanks fam

Looking to order from stock x for the frost time they have Jordan 3 cyber mondays for 135 shipped everywhere else is 175 and more does anyone know how long it would take to get my shoes thanks fam

Seller has 2 days to ship (not counting the weekend). Then it’ll take a couple days to get to stockx. Depending on where they’re located,what day of the week it is, and how fast the seller ships it normally takes 7-10 days from my experience.

Seller has 2 days to ship (not counting the weekend). Then it’ll take a couple days to get to stockx. Depending on where they’re located,what day of the week it is, and how fast the seller ships it normally takes 7-10 days from my experience.

Has stockx expanded? I know they are base in Detroit but i heard they are building something in the UK too right?

Got a pair for the low too.. Gotta pick them up from the access point. Not sure If I will keep them depending on how they look. Honestly, at a low price I like them; but the next month is an expensive sneaker month and I have CG's already.

Has stockx expanded? I know they are base in Detroit but i heard they are building something in the UK too right?

They now have warehouses in Arizona, New Jersey and the UK
My last stockx purchase got shipped from NJ
My bro’s last purchase got shipped from Great Britain

Damn all within 4 years man that crazy. Sneakers are really an investment man. Might have to buy stockx stock lol

Damn all within 4 years man that crazy. Sneakers are really an investment man. Might have to buy stockx stock lol

I still kick myself for wondering "Damn there has to be a better way to check fakes and cop high priced kicks safely" and not creating SX lol. I swear I thought of that like a month before I found out about SX and Goat.

This is why this shoe needed the swoosh and even NIKE AIR on the back
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.freshnessmag.com%2F.image%2Ft_share%2FMTM1OTkxNzAzMzA3NDE1NTIy%2Fnike-air-trainer-1-mid-prm---chlorophyll---1.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.freshnessmag.com%2F2014%2F09%2F30%2Fnike-air-trainer-1-mid-prm-chlorophyll%2F&docid=m53GGf3FC02qDM&tbnid=jrggrhbI2Chh9M%3A&vet=10ahUKEwixsICf-tbeAhXN6FMKHQm0DcwQMwiiASglMCU..i&w=1200&h=798&***=530&biw=1280&q=nike%20trainer%201%20chlorophyll&ved=0ahUKEwixsICf-tbeAhXN6FMKHQm0DcwQMwiiASglMCU&iact=mrc&uact=8

Just doubled up today had to do it I really like them going to ice one and rock one this summer. Not looking to make it would I try to make money on them they will be even lower in price this summer. I guess it’s all about what you like. God bless fam

Back
Top Bottom