Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
The black flips arent too much. I bought 2 sz 14s on clearance at a local spot for 100 each around this past Christmas. Sold one for 185 and the other for 175 I think. I love my pair in my collection. ...you want to talk about a tank and great quality look no further.

Black flips were one of the most regrettable purchases I've made with Jay's the past couple of years (along with Wolf Grey V). I didnt need them. dont like them. Waited too long to return them. Really ended up disliking both. Got a couple wears out of the V but no chance I'll wear the black flips.

Mine are still deadstock. They were sitting in Finishline a week or so after release and my WC was about to expire.

Started to sell them a couple of months ago, but decided against it. I'll probably end up doing it. They're a little bit too much for me for simple all black kicks. Probably depends on how the IV's look.

i was going to toss them on ebay but I've been too lazy.

Nothing wrong with the way they look. I think they look nice, but I just dont see myself ever wearing them.

^ I wanted them, but I was on the road when they dropped and haven't pulled the resell trigger...

Last edited:
^ I wanted them, but I was on the road when they dropped and haven't pulled the resell trigger...

It sounds like now is a good time to grab them. They are selling for like retail, I checked sole supremecy. The biggest they have is an 11, i just wanted to double up on them. Shoot if they don't like em, ill take them.

I guess they're a love it or hate type kick.

Last edited:
No wonder these fire red 3s have such a bad glue smell I was wearing mine today and there was a stabbing feeling on my toes. Pulled my shoes off and on the inside of both shoes they had globs of glue that gushed out when they glued them together stabbing me.

That's pretty much what it is. I went back in the old thread, a minute ago and people loved them.

I think I've only seen one person wearing them.

For me, I loved them right off the hop. I think both colours look amazing. I honestly won't mind if I am the only one rocking them. These were a dope look and crazy quality, crazy leather both inside and out. Works for me bruh !

so why buy them? 

never purchased shoes you liked but ended up not caring for them after a few months? You havent been copping shoes for long if you dont have any regrettable purchases in your collection.

I liked the shoes but these became forgotten in my stacks of shoes. Again, I just dont see myself ever wearing them and I'm too lazy to put them on ebay. I'm also too dumb to post pictures on ebay and dont feel like dealing with flakers.

Sorry for copping a shoe that i ended up regretting.

Got my pair to rock & a stock pair easy :pimp:

Rest of the yr is gonna be packed aug-Christmas is nuts

Last edited:
????? What you mean I obviously haven't seen a flip up close ? I just finsihed saying I have both. I have no clue what your saying.
you said 

"they dubbed them premium"

insinuating that there is no distinctive reason for the price hike. Have you took one out of the box yet?

What are they asking for DS flips ? I honestly have no clue. I remember at that time a couple years ago, the retailer was charging $175.00 for them. They dubbed them "PREMIUM" to charge the extra dinero.

Retail on the Flip 3's was $150, not $175. They released the same day as the fire red 3's in 2007, which retailed at $125.

I think they are talking about the blk flips that dropped a month before the concord xi those were $175 retail

When I have my WC88s and FR side by side I can't really see much of a difference, but the FR feel more TTS.

Already had to break out the FR, couldn't stand just looking at them. Look good on foot and I'm really digging the dark e-print, wasn't sure about it at 1st but looks great in person.

When I have my WC88s and FR side by side I can't really see much of a difference, but the FR feel more TTS.

Already had to break out the FR, couldn't stand just looking at them. Look good on foot and I'm really digging the dark e-print, wasn't sure about it at 1st but looks great in person.

It would be nice if those who plan on wearing their pair off the bat can report back in due time about the cracking midsole.

I can. From the first picture, it looks like the FR's toe is a bit shorter. It looks like the WC88s are .5 bigger from that picture so that would confirm that the FR's are more TTS (given both are the same size).

Back
Top Bottom