Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I wasn't complaining about quality. It just seems like they were used, the scuffs are alot darker in person tho. I thought they came from the warehouse if u bought them online? But i guess i did over react. Thanks for the help guys.
Well if they are sending you another pair then it's all good bro.  Just wear them, keep em clean and enjoy them.  I spent so many years being OCD with my kicks, but now I just wear them like normal shoes. 

pimp.gif

Now I think my shoe is weird cause down sizing .5 fit perfectly but the left shoe is tight toward the toes. While the right one is perfect... Left size feels like I have wide feet in a narrow shoe. Hopefully it'll stretch out later on.

Saw them in person and again the dark elephant print ruins it somehow like the 2006 retro. They should make them cement grey.

^^ Every time i see the Black Flips i cry a little inside.
I was on a flight and missed out for retail... Still eats at me
:stoneface:

Now I think my shoe is weird cause down sizing .5 fit perfectly but the left shoe is tight toward the toes. While the right one is perfect... Left size feels like I have wide feet in a narrow shoe. Hopefully it'll stretch out later on.

1 foot is generally bigger than the other. its not the shoe. its you.

Saw them in person and again the dark elephant print ruins it somehow like the 2006 retro. They should make them cement grey.
I don't think it "ruins" it - IMO the fire red's are one of the best retro's we've had this yr with the exception of the NA III's in regards to materials, shape, and quality.

Repped.
Just texted a couple buddies looking for a couple more pairs...
(i picked up my 2 on RD so I'm good)
Good looks, sir :nerd:

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. Doesn't look like ups will find my original order so scooped up a pair as my replacement.

I have been rocking mine hard since RD and no cracking. Just FYI for anyone on the fence that is thinking about scoping these up right now on FNL.

Back
Top Bottom