Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Has anyone experienced any paint cracking yet?

Mine are perfect and I beasted in them a few weekends ago- rooftop pool party and beach in AC, concert, night club. Probably walked 10 miles in them that weekend, even MINIMAL creasing on the toe, if that. They don't look bad at all. I had splatters, grass stains, sand, booze and beer all over them, took a half hour to clean them and they came out looking flawless again.

Very happy with these.

If is see these at a Footlocker/HoHs and am able to use a birthday coupon then I'll most likely cop

Does these have forefoot and heel air? I know the Crimsons has only heel air but advertised with forefoot and heel air.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
don't sweat my swag
laugh.gif
 you got yourself bro

Does these have forefoot and heel air? I know the Crimsons has only heel air but advertised with forefoot and heel air.
Thanks in advance.

I don't own the crimsons, but I threw mine on a couple days just cause, and they definitely feel nicer in the forefoot, unlike my black cements from '11

Thanks in advance.
I don't own the crimsons, but I threw mine on a couple days just cause, and they definitely feel nicer in the forefoot, unlike my black cements from '11

Unless the description is a lie again, The FR-III has forefoot air (according to NDC)...
Also, since you brought up the Crimsons, i love the material JB used on the sockliner for those.
:nerd:

Yes. A little more buttery on the left shoe for some reason. Leather is soft. Great quality in 3s this year IMO

Thanks! I noticed the leather was a little different on the right side of the 88's than on the left. It was more tumbled I guess. I've yet to get a pair of shoes that both the left and right were perfectly in line with each other. Must be like snowflakes - no two will ever look alike.

Back
Top Bottom