Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
So i just got my pair in this morning from DSG. And i'm not the one to cry about glue stains or brush strokes but look at these scuff marks?! Come on DSG...

Called customer service and was told they were shipping another pair to me...she put me on hold and said there were some pairs in the warehouse...i'm hoping she was telling the truth!

View media item 537869

Last edited:
So i just got my pair in this morning from DSG. And i'm not the one to cry about glue stains or brush strokes but look at these scuff marks?! Come on DSG...

Called customer service and was told they were shipping another pair to me...she put me on hold and said there were some pairs in the warehouse...i'm hoping she was telling the truth!

View media item 537869

They dont even look bad clean them off and wear them stop being a cry babby

The customer service rep is sending a replacement pair, they said that it was a returned item ???. SO HOPEFULLY I'll receive another pair lol.

If you dont like that. You should stop buying JB's product.
Like I said earlier, I don't care about glue stains or whatever some people complain about. But the fact that I got a shoe that was scuffed up and dirty is not due to JB. I have been buying since 2000 and I have never received a used product until now. So yeah I will stop buying from DSG.

Any one else NOT get their DSG pair in? I ordered mine on the 7th...still no update. Called them today, they said it will ship soon. Smh.

Mine had not updated as well with a 7th order date. I called and they let me know it was being shipped from a store and they gave me a tracking number. Something about when it ships from a store the website sometimes doesn't update?

FAIL.

Glad to see you don't notice the irony of your post and what you do posting on Instagram. Double standard. Funny how many agreed with me.

Good to see you finally came back after getting over the embarrassment of it all. What shirt did you get to go with these? I bet it said swag on it and was red and white. Finish it off with some camo cargo's. ready to floss.

And all this because I said I don't understand why people do YouTube videos after release? And on top of it what I said had absolutely nothing to do with you.

Why are you so mad? You get beat up as a kid or something?

Posting photos of shoes on IG isn't the same as recording and editing full length 5 min video of a sneaker AFTER it already released, explaining the entire shoe in detail acting like you know everything about Jay's and your "teaching" everyone something.

After the embarrassment? lol I don't run to my computer and check threads constantly every hour, I have a life. And FYI nobody "agreed" with you. They just made note of your pathetic attempt at trying to call me out.

OMG I wear Jordan's and my shirts match my shoes when I dress casually... How hysterical!

Mine will finally be here today. It's weird how FNL used UPS then wasted another day by transferring to post office. Or else I would've gotten it yesterday. Finger crossed for a clean pair.

The tumbled leather on these is crazy soft. I was rubbing some dirt off mine and scratched the leather a little bit, I was really surprised to see how soft it was.

Wore my all weekend and no creasing at all either, very comfortable. Thinking about doubling up.

As confirmed last week, the FR-III sold 250K pairs in week one...
Powell just confirmed that an additional 100K sold in week two.
:nerd:

I don't care about little scuffs and glue as much unless its on a lot of the shoe and it won't come off like what happened on my playoff 8s but I got a different pair and got over it. Unless the shoe is lopsided and you can't wear them then its not that big of a deal

Back
Top Bottom