Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

ok so I might try painting the red heel section black on my 2nd pair. the Angelus video on youtube looks insanely easy, and cheap. surprised more NTers aren't taking this oop from jordan brand. hopefully i don't blow it
Do you have a link of the video you watched ? I would like to take a look too if you have one

Do you have a link of the video you watched ? I would like to take a look too if you have one
He's probably talkin bout this guy...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-22-09-06-34.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-22-09-06-34.png
    555.3 KB · Views: 38
It is actually very common to have different EP height on left and right.. None of mine are super high but the left tends to be lower if I remember correctly on my BC, FTL, and these.

Just dropping this here for fans of the 3. If anybody is still looking for the wool 3, but wasn't interested in that $200 price, they're available in quite a few sizes at Shoe Palace, with code JW90 you get $90 off, and there's also free shipping. I've been visiting NT for some time and have gotten blessed with a promo code, and the Damn I Remember Those thread helped me figure out some shoes that I never new the name of, so it's time for me to contribute in whatever small way I can.
http://www.shoepalace.com/product/j...-lifestyle-shoe-dark-grey-sail-free-shipping/

man...tempted but that would be 7 pairs in 1 month.

Tried online and deleted and reinstalled it and nothing.....appreciate all the help fam. I’m just impatient...I’m sure I’ll be able to order a pair this weekend once the 2 weeks is up and use my military discount

Tried online and deleted and reinstalled it and nothing.....appreciate all the help fam. I’m just impatient...I’m sure I’ll be able to order a pair this weekend once the 2 weeks is up and use my military discount
I’m in the military as well, shiekh let you use it online on these??

Back
Top Bottom