Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Ask this question a couple days ago I never got any responses but do the Katrina 3 fit the same as the black cement 3s? Because TB I have to go up half a size

Ask this question a couple days ago I never got any responses but do the Katrina 3 fit the same as the black cement 3s? Because TB I have to go up half a size

I have both in a 9.5 and they fit pretty similar to me. I personally wouldn't consider going up half size. I have the TB too in a 9.5 and they're a little snug for sure compared to the others.

This. The true blue 3 def are smaller& heavier for some reason, My size 12 fits tighter than the black cements. I'm guessing the Katrina fit similar to the bc since it's similar looking leather but, Would love to hear from someone who has all 3.

I have both in a 9.5 and they fit pretty similar to me. I personally wouldn't consider going up half size. I have the TB too in a 9.5 and they're a little snug for sure compared to the others.
They’re slightly bigger than black cements. Definitely less ankle/heel padding. At least half size bigger than true blues.

bc3's were definatly smaller and more tts for me. They fit snug & I can loosen my laces for fit. My Katrinas slipped on way too easy & has much more toe length. I remember ppl in here were talking bout having the same issue. Wish I would have gone down half a size for sure. They run bigger than then my Tinkers aswell.

It’s weird to me that the same shoe released in a set time frame has different fits (in this example BC3 vs Katrinas)

What changes between the two productions? (Genuinely curious, if anyone has an answer)

It’s weird to me that the same shoe released in a set time frame has different fits (in this example BC3 vs Katrinas)

What changes between the two productions? (Genuinely curious, if anyone has an answer)

There's definitely a difference in the leathers...I'm assuming that's what's causing the difference in fit.

They both fit the exact same for me. You want to see a difference in shoes? Look at the AM97 SB and the Gold that dropped like a month apart and the SB ran smaller. Makes no sense at all.

You gotta just wear them and enjoy them. Or decide never to wear them with jeans, and wear one of your other dozens of pairs. If it wipes off with water or a baby wipe, great; if not, let it go man ;-)....

You gotta just wear them and enjoy them. Or decide never to wear them with jeans, and wear one of your other dozens of pairs. If it wipes off with water or a baby wipe, great; if not, let it go man ;-)....
of course i'm gonna keep wearing them. i'll get over it

were your jeans fairly new when you wore them with your shoes? I try not to wear any new jeans with my white kicks. after a couple of washes and a good amount of wear I noticed my jeans stop bleeding onto shoes and thats when I do.
not new but only washed once so it's on me for being careless.

Got my footlocker pair earlier this week, just got my snkrs pair dropped off from family over in WA.

A couple little inconsistencies here and there with paint and one left shoe is more tumbled but what else am I to expect right lol

Dropping off tomorrow for tab swaps and 1 paint swap.. Also dropping off one more for a swap that I'm really excited for, It's a Jordan 4 tho.

Will post pics up once they are back in.

Got my footlocker pair earlier this week, just got my snkrs pair dropped off from family over in WA.

A couple little inconsistencies here and there with paint and one left shoe is more tumbled but what else am I to expect right lol

Dropping off tomorrow for tab swaps and 1 paint swap.. Also dropping off one more for a swap that I'm really excited for, It's a Jordan 4 tho.

Will post pics up once they are back in.

Where do you get tab swap and paint swaps done?

Back
Top Bottom