Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

That’s a custom. No pics of the retail pairs have surfaced yet

F0B50380-09B2-40A6-902C-55386CB8678F.jpeg
B76998E5-46B2-4B49-89A5-A8566E30E543.jpeg

Ok. What makes them UA other than the fact its an early produced pair. Why is UA ok to say sometimes and trashed other times. UA means fake right. So why not just say fake. I don't understand how this UA still seems to get used from time to time when its pretty much an illegal term around here. Fake is fake right?

I might have to get these if the Mochas don't come out... I need a mostly white 3, and even though I don't like red, these aren't bad. I don't want to pay $200 though...

I might have to get these if the Mochas don't come out... I need a mostly white 3, and even though I don't like red, these aren't bad. I don't want to pay $200 though...
I think the pure $ 3's are supposedly scheduled for july if you looking for an all white 3. Can't get more all white then that

I thinks it's obvious that UA is interchangeable with High Quality fakes. Not a big deal, don't think anyone on here still believes the Unauthorized nonsense.

UA is fake, fake is UA. same ****. Fake is fake

don't know why UA is used either, its a made up term because everything thats a replica is fake.

UA started when early pairs of Concords from 2011 were exposed. Then people tried to defend it saying they are the same, from the same factories, just unauthorized. Agreed though.. fake is fake.

I want these.. was on the fence but theyre really dope. I wish the sock liner was grey though.

Not a fan of the jumpman but these are a must have.

Aren't the heel tab swaps fairly easy to do if you know what your doing? I was going to start researching this, only way I'd pick these up is if I could swap the heel tab (know a couple dudes around here that make some fire customs..not cheap but I'd pay it if they could pull it off) . JB's got me spoiled now that they've started with all these NA branded shoes the last few years. I've never sole/heel tab swapped before, and these would be the first ones id6 been tempted to try it on. This CW Could have easily been an original CW. Never cared much for the Fire reds due to the black EP, but I'm a sucker but I'm a sucker for the grey EP. Wonder how they'd look with the red heel tab from the tinkers.

Lol what?

Sneaker Politics
216 Chartres St
New Orleans, LA 70130

Wikipedia said:
Over fifty breaches in New Orlean's hurricane surge protection were the cause of the majority of the death and destruction during Katrina on August 29, 2005. Eventually 80% of the city and large tracts of neighboring parishes became flooded, and the floodwaters lingered for weeks

If there was Nike Air this would be a no brainer

Unfortunately im STILL tempted because from the side and front, these are nice.

Where’s the Mochas? Those are a must

For those still wondering what the significance was of the Sneaker Politics' instagram "X", FEMA first began using the "X"-Code in Katrina's aftermath. It has the date that the building was either entered or not entered ('NE') and searched from the outside, the number of survivors and victims on the bottom, and the search & rescue team that tagged the building (in the pic, '505' likely meant a search and rescue team from New Mexico).
imrs.php

For those still wondering what the significance was of the Sneaker Politics' instagram "X", FEMA first began using the "X"-Code in Katrina's aftermath. It has the date that the building was either entered or not entered ('NE') and searched from the outside, the number of survivors and victims on the bottom, and the search & rescue team that tagged the building (in the pic, '505' likely meant a search and rescue team from New Mexico).
imrs.php
Rep

Back
Top Bottom