Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

the shoe just looks like it’s missing something

don’t know what but it just doesn’t do it for me

I’d wear them but not buying

My sentiment exactly, I think it needs EP where the lace tabs are, like the TB3'S. I'm also curious what a red heel tab would like the Tinkers would have looked like... although it could've been hideous, I'd love to see a PS. Of course NA would have made it a classic though. I feel the same way about the Tinkers, either that gray strip, black EP, or red heel tab is off IMO I just cant decide which one it is.

how would you swap the heel tab? wouldn't you need a donor pair? seems like a waste of a pair of 88s and og fire reds would be extremely expensive and piss yellow

how would you swap the heel tab? wouldn't you need a donor pair? seems like a waste of a pair of 88s and og fire reds would be extremely expensive and piss yellow

You don't need a donor pair. Some places make new back tabs to sell as replacements. You can cut out the old one and put the new one in place.

29737410_191717028273801_2248224253411328000_n.jpg

damn if they only released these as a gr like 10 yrs ago, cause i got a mini list of other kicks i want

weird quirk....the perforations bug me by the eyelets across the midfoot.

They’re all like that now :lol:

I kinda agreed. I like how they weren’t as obvious in prior years but meh

I never paid attention to that detail until I looked at the pic KanyIZZY KanyIZZY posted. It's not necessarily a deal breaker for me though

I dont mind how it was or is now.. Kind of like the defined look though. Like I said before I wish the heel sock liner was grey like the JTH joints. Its a nice touch.. other than that, their simplicity is fine. If it did have elephant print in that mid lace section, I'd be okay with that too.

Is zadehkicks legit? I’ve seen a few people ask on NT and have done some research but haven’t found anything conclusive.

From the items I’ve received. Yes

Copped banned 1 and royal 1 from them.

Don’t per order anymore unless I’m getting it for retail or less so I screwed up with Katrina’s since I don’t wanna pay $400 for two pairs

Back
Top Bottom