Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

I don t ask you that, just info.
BTW would be stupid in my opinion, the OG has jumpman...let s keep it like this

katrina.JPG

For some reason I feel like these will be the same as the HOF 13s. Highly sought after until an actual release. They will move faster than those though.

I don’t think these’ll sit. Jordan brand cut gr numbers. These will prob see similar numbers to the UNC 6 which sold out. These are a 3 that’s not hideous. If the quality is good, that’s even more reason to buy.
I feel like 2018 will see multiple drops selling out that would have sat this year because of quantity. Sleep if you want.

I don’t think these’ll sit. Jordan brand cut gr numbers. These will prob see similar numbers to the UNC 6 which sold out. These are a 3 that’s not hideous. If the quality is good, that’s even more reason to buy.
I feel like 2018 will see multiple drops selling out that would have sat this year because of quantity. Sleep if you want.

I' not sure, the royal and infrared 23 pairs were both great imo and were easy to get. Plus, they released when jordans were more hyped. If these release before the production cut, I think they will definitely go on a steep discount. If they release after the production cut, who knows!

Back
Top Bottom