Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

D7B6C827-6EDA-4E23-A355-22DE3B817770.jpeg
= day ruined
A crease will increase a releases caprices. :wink:

Shoes having the Jumpman on the back really isn't weird. Just say you want Nike Air on everything. Like that really matters. Only thing weird would be saying that's your reasoning for passing. Having the Jumpman on the back.

I have a pair coming next week. Was going to double up. But I desided. To double up on the 2016 true blues instead think it’s a better looking shoe plus it going with just about anything you wear... and it look a lots more old school to me. Good luck to all that will try to cop.

I have a pair coming next week. Was going to double up. But I desided. To double up on the 2016 true blues instead think it’s a better looking shoe plus it going with just about anything you wear... and it look a lots more old school to me. Good luck to all that will try to cop.

2016 True Blue leather sucks. Straight up looked bootleg when I saw them in person. It's your money though so enjoy.

You can get them cheap now too

I'm about to go out for a Sunday funday drinking with the fellas and I really wish I was rocking the Katrinas for today's debauchery. Can't stop thinking about em on foot man such a clean look. Oh well gonna go with the space jams for drinking today and wait patiently for these next week.

Back
Top Bottom