Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

these are gonna sit everywhere shouldn't be hard to cop and codes probably not necessary, just walk in and cop.. shouldn't be hard at all
But you gonna have to wait to after 3pm and chance your size being left over from someone not picking up but you could be right who knows

But you gonna have to wait to after 3pm and chance your size being left over from someone not picking up but you could be right who knows
nope. i am positive there will be pairs available in the morning because of the lack of demand/high supply.. even with the apps..but then again I guess extra precautionary steps isnt a bad thing.. just be rest assured if you want these you will get them

Just realized I’ll be out of town for daughter’s basketball tournament...

I assume my wife won’t be able to pick up my shoes should I win if she has the app installed and my ID?

I still like these, but I think I'm passing. I still have DS true blues and 2011 cements. As much as I love white based III's, I'm out.

N
Just realized I’ll be out of town for daughter’s basketball tournament...

I assume my wife won’t be able to pick up my shoes should I win if she has the app installed and my ID?
man ya Better off getting someone with even a slight resemblance to ya with your Id tell them wear a hat or something , they not checking your face that hard... I send my boy all the time when I can’t make it works everytime

these are gonna sit everywhere shouldn't be hard to cop and codes probably not necessary, just walk in and cop.. shouldn't be hard at all

I'll probably agree with you. These seem like a general release. I'm bias though, because in my area...we have tons of shoe stores, If not FTL,FTA,Champs, etc. Then...its about 6 kicks usa and 6 villas in my city, and other boutique shops. Then I have online footnotes. I think its an easy grab, my bold prediction is these won't sell out right away and will sit.

Hoping Nike blesses with the early access

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom