Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Yeah I would think like black cements maybe easier since people have spent so much money on kicks since they dropped. Been a crazy yr. I'm trying to relax till playoff 13s and concords but jb making it hard wit raptor 4s prom night 11s and scarface 1s all dropping this month

When are playoff 13s coming out? I thought it was only the He Got Games this year...

Wast told the leather Quality On the these could look different from the left and right shoe just like the jordan cement 3..

Wast told the leather Quality On the these could look different from the left and right shoe just like the jordan cement 3..

I got a good pair on black cements with matching leather
But my cyber mondays and true blues have mismatched leather :emoji_cry:

52FA5F61-2F51-47C9-8755-B92F71E8F4B2.jpeg
F361BA66-B5EA-42FC-9BB8-7F0D9E781206.jpeg
I got a good pair on black cements with matching leather
But my cyber mondays and true blues have mismatched leather :emoji_cry:
My true blues are on point both pairs. My cements 3 one shoe has that pebble look and the other one not really... does it bother you wnen you rock them and does is somewhat seem less noticeable after a while. Was going to grab a pair of cyber Monday. But I changed it up and bought 2 pairs of Nike Air Force 1

52FA5F61-2F51-47C9-8755-B92F71E8F4B2.jpeg
F361BA66-B5EA-42FC-9BB8-7F0D9E781206.jpeg

My true blues are on point both pairs. My cements 3 one shoe has that pebble look and the other one not really... does it bother you wnen you rock them and does is somewhat seem less noticeable after a while. Was going to grab a pair of cyber Monday. But I changed it up and bought 2 pairs of Nike Air Force 1

On the true blues you can’t notice it unless you feel it
It’s really bad on the toebox tho
Left toebox is semi soft and feels good when walking and bending
Right toebox is super stiff
I can definitely feel the difference on foot
Got super lucky and only paid $100 for tb3 so I’ll take it

maxresdefault.jpg
Very Clean Leather On Point IMO!!!

I'm not feeling the Cement print in this pic.. looks like that tan crap from the TB III's.. hoping thats lighting or something. I'd probably return my pair if it were like this. I let it rock with TB III's but now that they got it right with this year's retros..I can't get with the tan stuff.

I'm not feeling the Cement print in this pic.. looks like that tan crap from the TB III's.. hoping thats lighting or something. I'd probably return my pair if it were like this. I let it rock with TB III's but now that they got it right with this year's retros..I can't get with the tan stuff.
Bye

Such a clean shoe. My 10.5 shipped from hanon already, but i messed up on sizing, the uk thing...if anyone wants a 10.5us hmu

Back
Top Bottom