Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

My platinum expired a couple months ago :frown:

Anyone think I’ll hit with 7 mins for each app? Lol

My homie from work asked me about these today. I told him they release this weekend he then proceeded to tell me no more Jumpman Air for him and I agree. I can't go back either. I hope all y'all score on these they do look nice but I couldn't stand to wear a Jumpman Air 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 again lol.

boogii boogii

Depends where you live, but it’s possible. Even if you don’t, as long as you follow this thread, check your local stores after pickup time, try on online Saturday I’m sure you’ll get your pair

My homie from work asked me about these today. I told him they release this weekend he then proceeded to tell me no more Jumpman Air for him and I agree. I can't go back either. I hope all y'all score on these they do look nice but I couldn't stand to wear a Jumpman Air 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 again lol.

I'm not even trippin on the Jumpman, I had the white cement 3s back in 2003 with the jumpman and wore them to the ground, jumpman dont really bother me

I'm not even trippin on the Jumpman, I had the white cement 3s back in 2003 with the jumpman and wore them to the ground, jumpman dont really bother me

If all we were being offered to buy at this point and time was Jumpman only of course I would take the plunge most likely but since they are releasing Nike Air Retros again that's what I'm sticking too personally. But I think these look pretty good they would just rot for me as I'd never wear them. I was out of the game pretty much maybe picking up 1 or 2 releases a year but this remastered O.G. thing has me back for those shoes only.

For me, I need Nike Air branding on original colorways that bore it. Outside of that, I’m completely fine with the Jumpman on releases like these, Fears, etc. it’s a nice look.

If JB gives me these nice non-peeling midsoles so I can actually wear and enjoy my 3s, they could put an emblem of MJs denim on the back for all I care

Prefer the NA but if it's non OG and the color way is fire, I'm okay with it. BUT.. it burns a little when they throw them on something like those damn Safari's and then leave these to die in Gentry format.

Prefer the NA but if it's non OG and the color way is fire, I'm okay with it. BUT.. it burns a little when they throw them on something like those damn Safari's and then leave these to die in Gentry format.

This! Wouldn’t have hurt since they technically aren’t tied to the “Katrina” name anyway. Still down for one to rock cuz that red heel is clean.

I was almost tempted to grab one from euro drops, but figured they’d show up at the end of the week anyway. Besides, I’m hoping to drop my $25 bday coupon on em..

Wait... OG katrinas had jumpman did it not? So these are OG retro in reality. Nike air does look better but these had to have jumpman. OG retro although jordan never wore them. So maybe not OG? Confused...

No need to be confused. I totally understand the O.G. Retro + concept. I was stating that even tho they look pretty nice I'm sticking to my guns and essentially rolling with Nike Air Retros. I think anyone that likes these enough should get them. I'm just not gonna get them.

there are no codes when all stores are closed. also, you can use any code posted here by changing your store and changing back after you get the check in.

there are no codes when all stores are closed. also, you can use any code posted here by changing your store and changing back after you get the check in.

So for example you're saying I can use the code for Champs in LA Zip Code 90401 to get a "check-in" and then after that I can change the store I want to reserve my pair of 3s at to be the stores in Austin or San Antonio?

Primetime425 Primetime425 word! I hope I'm not misinterpreting because I've never used the apps before so I have to ask you one more silly question ...but basically if I can get any code in to the corresponding app before the code dies then that means I've successfully 100% secured myself a pair in my area? Or is there further action required after the code input and "check in" before I know I have a pair reserved for me?

Primetime425 Primetime425 word! I hope I'm not misinterpreting because I've never used the apps before so I have to ask you one more silly question ...but basically if I can get any code in to the corresponding app before the code dies then that means I've successfully 100% secured myself a pair in my area? Or is there further action required after the code input and "check in" before I know I have a pair reserved for me?

not necessarily "secured" but with a 10M head start, you have a good chance, especially since these dont have as much hype. you'll find out on friday at 3PM PST. if youve successfully reserved a pair, you'd have to type in a 4 digit code to confirm your reservation

Back
Top Bottom