Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Damn had to sit this one out bc I copped cap m gowns earlier. Positive these will restock down the line!

These 3’s got me over in Poland right now.

Attachments

• 2EDC44A4-CA39-4483-A270-2D26FAA6BFB9.png
    2EDC44A4-CA39-4483-A270-2D26FAA6BFB9.png
    453.3 KB · Views: 41
Just picked up my pair, mine isn't too bad. I had worse with the BC3 and Tinkers (one shoe being smooth, other tumbled). These Katrina 3s my toe box leather doesn't completely match but its close. I have another coming from Nike so I'll compare.

Btw sorry for the newbie FTL question but it was my first time winning on the App. I picked up my kicks, and in store the app gave me the option to hit yes or no if I purchased my kicks yet. I hit yes, but it kept giving me the " seems like you haven't purchased yet" error. The cashier and manager said they marked me off and not to worry. So my Ftl App is in limbo looking like I didn't complete the pick up even tho I did. Is this normal? Don't want the FTL system to think I didn't pick it up and hurt my future chances of other reservations.

Just picked up my pair, mine isn't too bad. I had worse with the BC3 and Tinkers (one shoe being smooth, other tumbled). These Katrina 3s my toe box leather doesn't completely match but its close. I have another coming from Nike so I'll compare.

Btw sorry for the newbie FTL question but it was my first time winning on the App. I picked up my kicks, and in store the app gave me the option to hit yes or no if I purchased my kicks yet. I hit yes, but it kept giving me the " seems like you haven't purchased yet" error. The cashier and manager said they marked me off and not to worry. So my Ftl App is in limbo looking like I didn't complete the pick up even tho I did. Is this normal? Don't want the FTL system to think I didn't pick it up and hurt my future chances of other reservations.
Happens to me at every store on any release I get. Something in footlockers system that needs fixed.
The manager marks them as picked up in the system in their office is what I've been told.
I've never had it affect my account whatsoever for future pickups, even if the manager never marked it as purchased .

Happens to me at every store on any release I get. Something in footlockers system that needs fixed.
The manager marks them as picked up in the system in their office is what I've been told.
I've never had it affect my account whatsoever for future pickups, even if the manager never marked it as purchased .

Thanks, thought I did something wrong.. Appreciate it.

Yea, its hit or miss with me. Sometimes it pops up as purchased on the app after I buy & sometimes it doesn't. Today it didn't. Everytime it doesn't I usually like to call customer service just to make sure they know I picked up. Also always check my reciept to make sure they scanned my vip#.

Picked up my pair from footlocker. As I was checking in, I noticed there was only 1 raffle sheet with maybe 12 names on it. I asked the asm about inventory numbers and was told only 9 pairs were available. Sizes 9-12. Copped my 12 and kept it moving. These are nice:pimp:
2018-05-12_13.37.06.jpg

2018-05-12_13.37.24~2.jpg

Anyone not want there sneaker politics keychain ? Was looking to pick up one on eBay but guy wants the price of the shoes for laces, keychain and sticker. Smh

Has anybody ever had their reservation disappear? I got to Champs and it was gone out my app... I got a pickup ready notification this morning...

Luckily dudes at Hilltop mall were chill and had an extra 10 but I feel so skeptical on these apps man. Guess I gotta call and confirm if I evet hit again?
Screenshot_20180512-091928.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180512-091928.png
    304.2 KB · Views: 7
Has anybody ever had their reservation disappear? I got to Champs and it was gone out my app... I got a pickup ready notification this morning...

Luckily dudes at Hilltop mall were chill and had an extra 10 but I feel so skeptical on these apps man. Guess I gotta call and confirm if I evet hit again?

Are you sure you won? Sometimes I get an L, then saturday morning that shows up even though I don't have a reservation.

Back
Top Bottom