Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

OMG what a day. NT has been on the fritz all day.

Anyway, Shiekh has to have the worst app ever! I didn’t get my win confirmation until 3pm today. SMH. I had to call the store and luckily they hadn’t sold my pair yet. Got to the store and the manager said that corporate told him that there had been a mistake on alerting winners and they’d sent out confirmations through the app 5 minutes before emailing them today. Sad thing is, the store was selling pairs at 1pm, the set first come first serve time for left over pairs. They sold a FEW pairs already that way, so whoever won those just gets the shaft. WOW. Shiekh is something else.

A99D7E23-6515-49D0-8213-99A4E909B35A.jpeg

Lonng day today , but managed to scoop my pair from FTA with the $20 off coupon :smokin
...tumble looks good on both pairs and so does EP. no flaws Except for some minor red paint issues on the back ....annnd For you leather heads, leather on both pairs is butter n almost as good as tinkers n probably better than bc3s (have to check again )n way better than tb3s ...overall these are definitely worth the cop

OMG what a day. NT has been on the fritz all day.

Anyway, Shiekh has to have the worst app ever! I didn’t get my win confirmation until 3pm today. SMH. I had to call the store and luckily they hadn’t sold my pair yet. Got to the store and the manager said that corporate told him that there had been a mistake on alerting winners and they’d sent out confirmations through the app 5 minutes before emailing them today. Sad thing is, the store was selling pairs at 1pm, the set first come first serve time for left over pairs. They sold a FEW pairs already that way, so whoever won those just gets the shaft. WOW. Shiekh is something else.
That stinks. They should have held off sales to give reserves a chance.

The green laces represented the green X painted on doors after hurricane Katrina. If there was a green X it meant people were alive in the house.If there was a red X painted on the door it meant there were dead bodies in the house.

thanks man. i didn’t know that.

The green laces represented the green X painted on doors after hurricane Katrina. If there was a green X it meant people were alive in the house.If there was a red X painted on the door it meant there were dead bodies in the house.
I never knew that.

Man it’s hard to pass on these. I remember when the auction pics surfaced back in the day and wanting these so bad. Never thought I’d pass but at the moment I am. Have managed without em this long so I’ll just have to enjoy them on you guys feet. These would just sit in my closet for the most part anyway. Now if I can catch these for around $160 down the line I may grab but for now I’m good. Really holding out to double up on actual NA white cement 3s. Those will be had x2.

Last edited:
Anyone know when Shiekh changes order status to confirmed from processing? I’ve heard Monday’s but want to verify with you folks

I passed because I want to try to get those XI's Monday. I only have enough for 1 or the other, but I might have made a mistake.

Are you sure you won? Sometimes I get an L, then saturday morning that shows up even though I don't have a reservation.

Def won and reserved it. Was so happy waking up knowing I had 2 pairs on Lock. Thankfully their employees chill, we chopped it up about the Dubs but cudnt get coupons to scan. Oh well, 2 pairs aint complaining at all.

Forgot I had screenshot on my phone, I dont think dude thought I won but he was cool about whole thing. Much love to them.

I passed because I want to try to get those XI's Monday. I only have enough for 1 or the other, but I might have made a mistake.
You should be good. Not like resale on these is crazy right now so you could always just buy them if you miss out Monday.

You should be good. Not like resale on these is crazy right now so you could always just buy them if you miss out Monday.
You're right. It's just that I have a $20 gift certificate with Nike and also a 20% promo code that a chat rep said that I could call in or the chat online and have applied. Just trying to save as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom