Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

An explanation was on the last couple of pages :lol:
That explanation was wrong though. The Xs, or Katrina Crosses, were done in any color paint they had. The bottom portion of the X showed bodies, not the color of paint used. I posted an article about it on the last page.

Not true. They painted an X on the house after it was searched. On top of the X was the date it was searched, left was the crew that searched it, right was any issues with the house like gas leaks, and bottom was the count of dead bodies inside. Every house got an X and they were done in many different colors. Just whatever color paint the crew had. The bottom of the X signified dead bodies, not the color of the X. That's why the bottom of the SP X is left blank.
Here's an article about the Katrina Crosses.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-reform/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e987a40e7bad

The shorthand painted to the left identified the rescue squad. That at the top of the X delineated the time and date the team arrived. Moving clockwise, the next summarized the hazards and horrors found within. Then, in that last quadrant, at the bottom of the X, rescue workers listed the number of people found inside. Some were alive, and some were dead.
bigj505 bigj505

That explanation was wrong though. The Xs, or Katrina Crosses, were done in any color paint they had. The bottom portion of the X showed bodies, not the color of paint used. I posted an article about it on the last page.
Doesn’t mean it wasn’t explained why people would want the green. I read your post the then 2 times you wrote it.

Doesn’t mean it wasn’t explained why people would want the green. I read your post the then 2 times you wrote it.
But neon green wasnt used for the exploration given. Typically the paint was red, orange, black. Just Google Katrina Crosses and you'll see them. Idk why SP used green.

But neon green wasnt used for the exploration given. Typically the paint was red, orange, black. Just Google Katrina Crosses and you'll see them. Idk why SP used green.
I understand what you are saying. Obviously, there is some misunderstanding that green was used for whatever reason. This is why some people want the green.
I’m not trying to debate.

Throws the whole shoe off though
I know, but to others it adds contrast that would look good with the right fit. We're all born with different eyes and as much as some ppl would want us to all look & think alike, some of us don't. And for some of us, that's real easy to accept, and for others it's not.

Anyone double up on deez?

giphy.gif

Damn bro what kinda quality you want. I don't see how you buy any jordan if you that picky. There's something to be said negative about every Jordan that comes out and the price point now is bad no matter the quality

Yeah I'm definitely not as picky as I used to be just thankful I can cop at retail and appreciative the disco worked at FL.

Back
Top Bottom