Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Really was going to paint the red black and have me a fresh WC. But I’m not the artistic inclined type and not a good DIY’er, so probably not a good idea :lol:

At first I wasn’t really feeling the candy shade of red but yalls pics is fire. Keep posting. SNKRS pair comes Thursday

I think if you taped off and took your time it would be easy my man. I might do it on one of my pairs.

Of any shoe that I’d consider customizing, this one seems to be the easiest if you don’t care about the Nike Air.

If I can get another pair for cheap, I’d strongly consider painting the red part. Leather is nicer than the 2011s by far imo.

The different hue/quality in the elephant print is interesting. Doesn't matter to me since these will be worn to the ground, but just noticed when I pulled out both pairs. Top pair is from FTL, bottom Champs.

IMG_0152.jpg

a>

iMyCTy

Of any shoe that I’d consider customizing, this one seems to be the easiest if you don’t care about the Nike Air.

If I can get another pair for cheap, I’d strongly consider painting the red part. Leather is nicer than the 2011s by far imo.

Yup my exact thoughts from the jump

Copping one for a WC11

The different hue/quality in the elephant print is interesting. Doesn't matter to me since these will be worn to the ground, but just noticed when I pulled out both pairs. Top pair is from FTL, bottom Champs.

IMG_0152.jpg

a>

iMyCTy
same with all of my pairs. i chose to go with the bottom pair in your pic . i liked the lighter look

same with all of my pairs. i chose to go with the bottom pair in your pic . i liked the lighter look
Yessir! The lighter elephant is my choice too, one pair came with a huge dent on the inner leather side, was going to swap it out but want the print to be similar.

Well, that just ends the Nike vs. Jumpman debate. The JumpAir looks like meek little brother next to a manly group. So wrong! :lol:

Anyway, I'm enjoying the pictures. I'm still salty I had use my funds elsewhere, but I know I can cop from StockX down the road. I really do want to see a White Cement remaster done; the picture above being the prime example why. It's starting to become one of my favorite Js. The only thing is Jordan will probably use the same exact leather they used on the Black Cement, and not the nice one done on these. With a GR you gotta decide what you prefer: NikeAir, or good leather. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom