Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

**** that looks sexy

Yea! There is only a few dudes I would send em too for the swap, I swapped my FR4's with one dude but it wasn't an all star job, decent but I wouldn't recommend.

If anyone is thinking it here is my short list

Raleighrestorations
Thiscuban
Kends2376
Beat2heatrestorations
Mpls_customs
Jaysocologist

I'm sure there are more but I really like the work these guys do.

Stay away from a dude with 1999 in his IG.

how much to do this
Yea! There is only a few dudes I would send em too for the swap, I swapped my FR4's with one dude but it wasn't an all star job, decent but I wouldn't recommend.

If anyone is thinking it here is my short list

Raleighrestorations
Thiscuban
Kends2376
Beat2heatrestorations
Mpls_customs
Jaysocologist

I'm sure there are more but I really like the work these guys do.

Stay away from a dude with 1999 in his IG.

IMG_0354.jpg

Wait what?

Kicks on fire saying it's gonna have NA on the back but Idk how reliable they are

Not calling these Katrina’s...They’ll forever be the Derek Anderson PE’s (from around 2001) for me...

F5BE61A9-F45C-41B5-A181-D396FEDC4D35.jpeg
06363267-21E0-41CE-A297-5DF75B175AAB.jpeg
5A250584-79A8-45B4-97AF-1CED14036065.jpeg
:wow: i didnt pay much attention to the ep then but wow i’m getting accustomed to the slightly lower and thinner eps on some of the pairs of 2013 88s , 2016 tb and 2018 bc III

how much to do this

Depends on who you go to but generally a full tab swap installed is around 120 I think . If you just do the Nike logo by shaving off the jumpman it's cheaper and your not gutting the rear to get it done. I'll prob do that this time around.

illery does tab swaps as well. I've seen their work on it and it looked good. I only had them repaint midsoles for me and the work was great.

Limited Supply has a pre-order up for $200 , I ordered 2 , and will try for a third on release date. But I have no worries now that I have 2 in the hopper.

Back
Top Bottom