Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

E6A87809-4C9E-412A-A8B1-F29D85FF1F9B.jpeg

Man have a kid on the way while still in college. Changes everything. Once he was born (6 years ago now) I didn’t care about anything material wise. Him good was me good. The pairs just started to get shipped out. I undercut everyone’s prices even if I went at retail or a little lower and never looked back.

Thing is too sometimes you think you’re sitting on easy money and turns out it’s not. Sure you could wait months for a buyer willing to spend what you’re asking but I’d rather sell now. Fads come and go, prices rise and plummet, it’s a big gamble. Luckily I sold things at a time Jordan’s we’re still demanding high dollar. Funny how now you can grab black and red xi’s for 250 where before they were getting 4, 450 easy.

At the end of it all it all I have zero debt besides my mortgage and a new appreciation for the little things. A closet full of clothes and shoes get you nothing

QFT.

imma go home and re-evaluate my closet.

gonna try and off 4-5 pairs this weekend on stockx.

its really rare to find a size 11.5 on euro sites now.
this wasn't the case normally, is this apparent in the states?

Man have a kid on the way while still in college. Changes everything. Once he was born (6 years ago now) I didn’t care about anything material wise. Him good was me good. The pairs just started to get shipped out. I undercut everyone’s prices even if I went at retail or a little lower and never looked back.

Thing is too sometimes you think you’re sitting on easy money and turns out it’s not. Sure you could wait months for a buyer willing to spend what you’re asking but I’d rather sell now. Fads come and go, prices rise and plummet, it’s a big gamble. Luckily I sold things at a time Jordan’s we’re still demanding high dollar. Funny how now you can grab black and red xi’s for 250 where before they were getting 4, 450 easy.

At the end of it all it all I have zero debt besides my mortgage and a new appreciation for the little things. A closet full of clothes and shoes get you nothing

You dont know how refreshing it is to hear that man.

If they sit it will hit NDC(Nike app)
Codes are for extra headstart on the footsites apps
If you are platinum member you get the full 10 min headstart which increases your chances of reserving a pair

Thank you very much sir. I just made a reservation on the Foot Locker app (6 min head start). Didn't know you could do this.

Where do I enter these codes on the FL app? is the code only available for platinum members?

Back
Top Bottom