Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

its a marketing thing. i get sent stuff for runners and things all the time from nike. stuff i never ever copped in my life. but yet i get emails/notifications from nike saying things like "enhance your running style with these trainers etc etc". i dont go running lol.

but my point is theres no clear cut answer. nobody knows the REAL reason. at this point, we all just speculating.

fair enough, still gonna keep liking stuff i actually like tho lol

fair enough, still gonna keep liking stuff i actually like tho lol

yea i would do if u think it works for ya. wouldnt hurt to try. i got a reserve for some nike air vapormaxes a week ago, and it said "we think you'll love the nike air vapormax flyknit 2, so were giving you first access". i never ever liked, copped, or clicked notifiy me on any vapormaxes in my entire life lol. how they figure i love em?

im still refreshing and logging in and out of my account every hour right now hoping for a katrina reserve :lol:

Can't wait to smell these

Attachments

• 20180510_112646.png
    20180510_112646.png
    691.9 KB · Views: 22
I got the reserve. I’ll pass. Something is missing from these

I agree, I can’t bring myself to wear any Jumpman Air 3s since I’ve gone NA only since 2013. I’m considering buying a pair of these to keep DS and move down the road in case Nike/JB retro FR3s with NA and decide to make them limited.

its a marketing thing. i get sent stuff for runners and things all the time from nike. stuff i never ever copped in my life. but yet i get emails/notifications from nike saying things like "enhance your running style with these trainers etc etc". i dont go running lol.

but my point is theres no clear cut answer. nobody knows the REAL reason. at this point, we all just speculating.
I think its literally whatever Nike has tons of or whatever is being promoted by them at the time

its the only thing that seems to makes sense

I think its literally whatever Nike has tons of or whatever is being promoted by them at the time

its the only thing that seems to makes sense

yup, whatever theyre trying to push that week or day. i cant knock their hustle tho.

Back
Top Bottom